Meet in Corvallis every saturday

87black

in school
Mar 4, 2007
Corvallis, OR
yeah sorry i didnt make it guys i was working for my dad so i can actually get my turbo supra finally after all these years i wont make it next weekend either but after that will be out for sure.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
87black;1026147 said:
yes good luck awesome to see another supra there for sure im also trying to sell a car to buy a supra.\

edit: another supra

It isnt a supra....but it has a 3.0l I6...hehe. Thats all Im saying.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
ohh yeah? thats cool, my deal fell through so looks like Im still driving the jeep. Have you gone and looked at that black one up on Witham Hill yet? There are several mk3's within 300 miles of here that are under 2k. Are you looking for a project or a runner? How much do you have to spend? If you need a hand let me know. I can tow with the jeep as well if you need it.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
I saw that one, been up for a couple weeks. yeah for the price its not bad, if only it were an 89+. If he has reciepts for the repairs that would help. I wonder what they did with the HG when they rebuilt it.

on the 2J swap, if it werre me I would rather get a 1JZGTE for the same money over a 2JZGE. I suppose you could eventually do a NA-T on the 2J but what to do in the meantime...

I had another buyer come look at my Jeep today and really liked it. He's looking for something for his 15yo daughter, lol. She has to come see it now. If I sell it Im thinking about this: http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/car/687223905.html

Maybe we will both have supras soon, lol.

87black

in school
Mar 4, 2007
Corvallis, OR
savannahashlee;1029517 said:
Hey.. he can race me with the 2jzge! N/A POWER! LOL

Wait, what? There is a black Supra up on Witham Hill? Hmmmmmmm.... LOL

Yeah there is a 88 turbo with bhg up here right outside my house for 1100 i thought about buying it cause he has a couple things on it i want and if this girl buys my car ill have 3800 to play with.

edit: oh and i would totally race you:wavey:

1992supraman

Dec 1, 2007
Corvallis, OR
we had a great showing this last week. not so much with the supras tho... we had the usual rx-7 eclipse civic but we also had a couple wrxs, an m3, an sc300. probably about 15 cars total. Ill post pics tomorrow

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
Sorry I didnt make it out.. I was tinkering with my Eclipse.. I still cant figure out whats going on with it.. I'll probably make it out this coming weekend, I hope..

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Wont be there this weekend unless you guuys are still out late. I have a wedding in Salem to go to. I will most likely be in a mk2 if everything goes as planned tomorrow.

1992supraman

Dec 1, 2007
Corvallis, OR
theWeezL;1042677 said:
Wont be there this weekend unless you guuys are still out late. I have a wedding in Salem to go to. I will most likely be in a mk2 if everything goes as planned tomorrow.

ooo an mk2. cool. any hints or pics??

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
yeah I was thinking about doing the same. Im trying really hard not to bail out on the coast cruise. I am just not sure I trust my car all that much just yet. But either way I will be at Napa in the evening.