mattjk's build thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Matt, what kind of camera do you have and how much did it cost? I'm thinking a good wax job and a better camera will make my car look almost as good as yours. Your car is sexy no matter what wheels it has on it.............:love:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
mattjk said:
LOL, nice way of Jay saying he doesn't like the wheels. LOL

It's my Wife's Canon Digital Rebel, 300D. Check on ebay, they are pretty cheap, used.

Not in the least. If I didn't like the wheels, I would have said "Matt, I don't like the wheels." You shouldn't be trying to read something negative into a compliment. I seriously mean your car is going to look good sitting on concrete blocks...................:biglaugh:

HIDPLANET

89 1JZGTE
I love those wheels, but in a better offset for this car. I was skeptical about bronze on red but it looks absolutly amazing. So that proves that these wheels in this color look good on any colored car. Ive seen pics of the Top Secret Gold ones with polished lip and that is stunning. I cant wait to see your Work wheels. Then people will truely jerk off to your car...

mattjk

Permanent Ban
May 18, 2006
Huntington Beach
www.cardomain.com
It's nice to have good friends!

I went to visit an old friend today and he gave me a bunch of spare supra parts.

I got a genuine TRD 1jz/2jz oil cap.

HKS FCD

HKC 3kg map sensor

Megan 2jz downpipe

Momo F1 Steering Wheel

Bunch of Canon SLR new batteries and charger

and other goodies including $200 he owed me ;)

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.