May 18, 2006
Huntington Beach
www.cardomain.com
oh, here's what it looks like

7739.jpg

roadwarrior87

Jun 14, 2005
socal
nice! I'm still looking into stereo stuff too. I'll need your input. maybe we can talk about it at a meet sometime after xmas or aim?? :icon_bigg
btw are you helping tommy boy with his suspension?

mattjk

Permanent Ban
May 18, 2006
Huntington Beach
www.cardomain.com
roadwarrior87 said:
nice! I'm still looking into stereo stuff too. I'll need your input. maybe we can talk about it at a meet sometime after xmas or aim?? :icon_bigg
btw are you helping tommy boy with his suspension?
I would, but you're never online. :icon_razz

yeah, when we have time I guess we'll install the suspension...

Mobes: Yeah, scares me too because I have to drive in compton everyday. I need to buy another daily since my wife took mine.

mattjk

Permanent Ban
May 18, 2006
Huntington Beach
www.cardomain.com
there is a place that specializes in them... I bought my input driver board from there... they charge 80$ flat rate, and fix whatever is wrong with it.

Almost every 45hd you buy is going to have a bad input board, or one that is on it's way out. That's what happened to mine. I just bought the board for $40 and changed it out myself.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Damnit Matt!!!!!!!! I can't tell if you've got a thousand dollar camera or if your car is just that dang shiny.................:love:

It just glows in every picture you take of it. Please tell me your secret. I promise not to tell anyone. You can pm me if you dont want to make it public knowledge..................:biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.