Lynn got in an accident...

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Sold Lynn today. The buyer is going to reuse the 7M-GE in his MKII Supra.

Readying the ramps
IMG_2420.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

Had to use a fork lift to get the whole thing up onto the trailer
IMG_2422.jpg

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2425.jpg

At the Express DMV, said they couldn't do a VIN inspection there so we'd have to go to the nearest full-service DMV
IMG_2427.jpg

At the second DMV. Turns out we didn't need a VIN inspection anyway... This kid said he was a "Toyota Enthusiast" who had been looking to get a Supra but ended up settling for an All-Trac Turbo Celica instead
IMG_2428.jpg

Last edited:

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
Get the ticket thrown out of court how can the cop issue a ticket he didnt witness? Whos going to act as witness against you challange it throw it out the only way kim could get one is if she admited she was drinking or driving w/o insurance or admited to speeding.

if she admited to speeding when she goes to court she should just say i cant recall & i was not in my right frame of mind i was just in an accident and was incirminating myself under false pretenses from fact.

I saw the frame was bent because the rear platic interior cracked meaning the inner fender wells shifted & the rear shock tower.

I am glad kim is ok i think you were in the same storm as this event!
watch this accident then dont feal so bad!

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE said:
Get the ticket thrown out of court how can the cop issue a ticket he didnt witness? Whos going to act as witness against you challange it throw it out the only way kim could get one is if she admited she was drinking or driving w/o insurance or admited to speeding.

if she admited to speeding when she goes to court she should just say i cant recall & i was not in my right frame of mind i was just in an accident and was incirminating myself under false pretenses from fact.

I saw the frame was bent because the rear platic interior cracked meaning the inner fender wells shifted & the rear shock tower.

I am glad kim is ok i think you were in the same storm as this event!
watch this accident then dont feal so bad!

She's already paid the ticket. She had to drive 90 miles to get to the court, I don't think she wanted to bother with fighting it anyway.

Nick M said:
Good to hear your woman is ok.

Thanks, that was all I cared about when I heard she got in an accident.

CryoSlash said:

Heh, yeah, he did mention he was on alltrac.net.