Looking for a reliable/fun daily driver

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Push said:
I would have to suggest buying a Hyundai Tiburon... 97-01' Models... Great cars and more fun then a Civic... Seriously! I own one! I didn't choose to buy it, I got it pretty much for free, and have fallen in love with it.
Those are ugly, they look like mk4's :barf:

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
HellsLegion said:
My next car, for daily driving will be an AE92 corolla(GTS)

Or a mid 90's Civic Hatch, I wont buy that most likely because of the initial D tax.

There was a white AE92 for sale locally around here...I thought about getting it...lol.

And yea, don't get the Civic, get an Integra with VTAK...seriously.

blackgraz

Racecar Driver
Nov 13, 2006
DFW Texas
RazoE said:
get an S13 240sx....

i had one as my 1st car, and it was stupidly fun.....

Cant really find a nice 240 in this area for in that price range.

johnathan1 said:
There was a white AE92 for sale locally around here...I thought about getting it...lol.

And yea, don't get the Civic, get an Integra with VTAK...seriously.

I suggest this to Matt. Im driving my GFs Integra they are fun and look NICE! HIGH FIVE!!!

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
get a small pickup truck. i <3 my '94 toyota pickup-> soon to be 7mgte'd. ;)

-shaeff

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
Yes guys, today I bought a 95' Celica GT, 5 speed, with sunroof. It's a really nice car, and it's getting an awesome 30MPG I believe, it's very clean, white on black, with 150k miles on it. It was owned by an asian guy that took really good care of it, I paid $2800. I'll take pics of it tomorrow after I clean it up.

-Matt

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
GotToyota? said:
Yes guys, today I bought a 95' Celica GT, 5 speed, with sunroof. It's a really nice car, and it's getting an awesome 30MPG I believe, it's very clean, white on black, with 150k miles on it. It was owned by an asian guy that took really good care of it, I paid $2800. I'll take pics of it tomorrow after I clean it up.

-Matt

30? are you friggin kidding me? I get 22-25mpg on average.....on a somewhat built motor.....

Did you grab a coupe or a hatchback?

hit up www.6gc.net/forums for stuff on the 6th gen Celicas.

Good buy though.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
next to the 1st gens, the 6'ers are my next fav! and what a steal! thats agreat buy! I seriously think you are going to love that car.

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
LOL we have some awesome video from last night!!! Man fwd is fun when you've only driven rwd vehicles for a long time. Unfortunately my camcorder is HD and I havent found out a way to convert the files so I can upload them on any website. But yes, the car is very fun, and a good choice for Matt.

Jon