Let me see your trunks!

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
swaq said:
It's all stock, I believe. The previous owner set that all up though.

It looks like a very neat setup, and the fact ur targa fits in there is amazing to me.. very simple yet works!.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
vas85 said:
It looks like a very neat setup, and the fact ur targa fits in there is amazing to me.. very simple yet works!.

In North America, we had a false "subfloor" that sits above the spare tire and allows us to have a flat trunk floor with a full size spare. We do lose trunk space because of it though, but can put stuff under the subfloor.

CarlosPTR210

Apr 5, 2006
Calexico,CA
www.ptr.com.mx
Here is My :)

p560877_1.jpg

p560877_2.jpg

p560877_3.jpg

p560877_4.jpg

p560877_5.jpg

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Sony isn't exactly competition ready, but it gets the job done for anyone who just wants to have a more defining sound in their vehicle.

And for that, the install looks great. :)

-Jeff

JonnyRedline

Lickalotapus
Sep 2, 2005
Supra's Interior
a little update on my sub box....

reupholstered in black suade and fitted with 2 10" Image Dynamics 4ohm subs..
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sorrry crappy camera fone pic...by this weekend they should be thumpin with some new pics also! :)

JonnyRedline

Lickalotapus
Sep 2, 2005
Supra's Interior
some updated teaser pics for those of you who cant wait to see it installed...

there will be a false floor outlining the trunk area around the sub box then carpet from where the back side of the rear seats rest towards the floor:)
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
JonnyRedline said:
some updated teaser pics for those of you who cant wait to see it installed...

there will be a false floor outlining the trunk area around the sub box then carpet from where the back side of the rear seats rest towards the floor:)
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Id like to see how badly you had to hack up the spare tire hole in your car. do you have any pics of that?

JonnyRedline

Lickalotapus
Sep 2, 2005
Supra's Interior
oh i beat the shit outta it with a hammer just to get it flat so the thing could fit...plus theres a few holes from rust that i gotta weld up...i dont care tho the fuckin chassis has 277,000 miles haha

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
JonnyRedline said:
oh i beat the shit outta it with a hammer just to get it flat so the thing could fit...plus theres a few holes from rust that i gotta weld up...i dont care tho the fuckin chassis has 277,000 miles haha

lol, thats alot of miles and doesnt look too bad from the pics i see. my chassi has 92k on it and its darn near mint so i didnt want to cut anything if i didnt have to. it sure would have made the box fit as well as build a lot easier if i didnt have to try and work around that darn spare tire mount.

stillboostin87t

Professional Lurker
Feb 19, 2007
NY
T701jz said:
2006 Set Up......2007 ????

479895c.jpg

4iewbr4.jpg

4bisn5d.jpg

OMG!!!! I think that, that is the sweetest setup on a ma70 supra EVER!!! question is how did you make it... im assuming fiberglass, and how does it sound....????