"Lessons in patience"

TheNewRed

Oct 19, 2007
WA
So three weeks ago i finally placed my order on suprastore.com, for there drivetrain package 2 which includes, RPS stage 2 6 puck, stainless clutch line, throw out and pilot bearing, and a findanza, i also ordered morso spark wires, a set of sparco CF pedals, and a titan 1.4mm MHG. So i called the first three days trying to get a straight anwser from someone on my order, every person i talked too told me to keep calling for status, tracking #, ect... so finally that thursday i talked to someone who "gives a shit" about my order, only to be told that the RPS, and throwout bearing were out of stock, and that the moroso spark wires were discontinued..... he then tells me that the pedals were MIA also, so after waiting on hold for atleast 5 minutes he comes back on to tell me he pulled the pedals from the front of the store, that he was looking at them and there was no problem, so i changed my Morso's to NGK's, and was told RPS was going to drop ship the clutch, and the athrow out was being picked up "as we speak" i then recieved the first invoice via email($1147.52).

The next day (friday) i check my bank account only to find it is -$852.00, and they had closed for the weekend, after that i recieved 2 more invoices, one for $952(Non "BO" parts) and the other for $200ish(back order parts) it was like 8:30. So i call last monday expecting a BIG hassle, but he took care of it, got the number off the back of the card and canceled the first invoice order. then i finally recieved two emails with tracking numbers....i call back to ask which one was for the RPS(coming from cali.) he tells me the second number and says the other was "ALL" of the other parts, i finally thought things were on track and the car was going to be running/moving again.

So today was the big day i show up home with two packages on the doorstep, but wait both have the same return address:3d_frown:, i rip open the boxes to find that my pedals, ss clutch line, NOW the new PILOT bearing, and the clutch were no where to be found. I give my salesperson another friendly, and polite call, he tells me "OOO wel le-me check with my warehouse person and call RPS for you to check on that clutch and ill give you a call right back". NEVER RECIEVED A CALL BACK TODAY, and i garunttee the call i give them tommorow will not be polite or friendly AT ALL. This place is put up on a pedistal, and given all this hype, they build a "sweet" MK4, and claim to be one those ALL AROUND COMPANIES....well they arent and if i wouldnt of recieved half the parts already i would have canceled it and ordered from one of our trusted forum supporters.... i beleive this will break me of going with the "BEST" deal arond, FUCK TITAN, i currently have 0% respect for that company!!!!

Last edited:

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 30, 2005
MKE, WI
I never had issues with them.
Bought my 550's w/ clips from Titan and everything went smoothly.

TheNewRed

Oct 19, 2007
WA
Piratetip;956118 said:
I never had issues with them.
Bought my 550's w/ clips from Titan and everything went smoothly.

Glad it went over good, pass some of that luck my way hahaha. sorry ill edit for paragraphs guysi was in a rush to write it so i wouldnt forget anything!!!

TheNewRed

Oct 19, 2007
WA
suprakid24;956114 said:
I didn't know that suprastore and titanmotorsports were related..

nothing against them, I just didn't know that.

EDIT: Forgot to say that I have bought from Titan before, and haven't had any problems...

Check the address my good sir, or better yet give em a call :biglaugh:.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
if there the same place.... why are the clevite bearings cheaper from suprastore than titan? lol

and they do have different addresses, there probably in a complex, where there is a lot of buildings...

titan - 407-277-8423

ss - 407.243.6878

i dont know... im just wondering how you came to the conclusion that they are the same place... when i give titan a call tomorrow i'll be sure to ask.

TheNewRed

Oct 19, 2007
WA
Rennat;956159 said:
titan - 407-277-8423

ss - 407.243.6878

i dont know... im just wondering how you came to the conclusion that they are the same place... when i give titan a call tomorrow i'll be sure to ask.

Yeah why dont you do that sir, im the one thats been dealing with them, and it states at the top of my invoices "SUPRASTORE.COM" 1714 N Goldenrod RD. BLG A, Orlando, Fl. same fucking addresses. so get back with me on that!

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
WOW! Ideal - you need to come out from under that rock you've been living under. SS is a Titan property. Sometimes they shuffle prices to create some illusion of a difference.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
TheNewRed;956169 said:
Yeah why dont you do that sir, im the one thats been dealing with them, and it states at the top of my invoices "SUPRASTORE.COM" 1714 N Goldenrod RD. BLG A, Orlando, Fl. same fucking addresses. so get back with me on that!

Titan is pretty much a small office section with a large warehouse section. I have been there MANY times and have never seen anything relating to suprastore.

Im not saying you are incorrect... this is just the first I have heard of this.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
KeithH;956171 said:
WOW! Ideal - you need to come out from under that rock you've been living under. SS is a Titan property. Sometimes they shuffle prices to create some illusion of a difference.

For how long? Anything Ive ordered or picked up from Titan has Titan header on it... Ive never Suprastore header. Im at Titan pretty often and dont see anything SS related.

Again Im saying that they ARENT one in the same...however it isnt blatantly obvious when you go there etc.

TheNewRed

Oct 19, 2007
WA
Idealsupra;956166 said:
As far as ive known Titan and SS are COMPLETELY unrelated.

Like i said in post #10... check them out better yet call them and transfer through there different departments... you know what guys these are not even a questionable responses, did you even read the post.
POINTS TRYING TO GET ACCROSS:
#1-Titan/SS.com have dealed me some real SHITTY cards!
#2-Titan/SS.com have dealed me some real SHITTY cards!
#3- After throwing $1147 at a "reputable" company, one would think that a hair of respect is due, even after patiently waitng for THREE WEEKS!!!

TheNewRed

Oct 19, 2007
WA
Idealsupra;956178 said:
For how long? Anything Ive ordered or picked up from Titan has Titan header on it... Ive never Suprastore header. Im at Titan pretty often and dont see anything SS related.

Again Im saying that they ARENT one in the same...however it isnt blatantly obvious when you go there etc.

SS sells plenty of Titan parts!!!!!!

Setheroo

^_^ got horespower?
Oct 16, 2006
Tennessee
www.revogate.com
IJ.;956104 said:
Paragraphs would help a lot thanks.
He goes to the same college I went to - give him a break - they don't teach their students how to write a paragraph at the University of Northwestern Ohio... they expect you to know that sort of thing before you start going to college!

And well, needless to say, a lot of people just haven't figured out the paragraph thing just yet.

Back on topic - Has Titan really done you so wrong to be swearing their name?

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
TheNewRed;956181 said:
SS sells plenty of Titan parts!!!!!!

lol and? Hell I sell Titan parts....as do a lot of other smaller suppliers.

I will say their websites look similar. The phone numbers are both Orlando area code.

I also will say you need to stop attacking members. I am not the one who has done you a disservice.

If they are the same then so be it..... Why not just send all the parts back and make them refund you the money and get them from somewhere else?

EDIT: I just reread your post. Frankly I think you are over reacting. You ordered stuff that was on backorder and are complaining because it is taking too long to get to you? You should either just wait or ask for a refund on the backordered parts. The pilot bearing instead of the throwout bearing seems like an honest mistake and im sure they will take care of it for you.

Just take a deep breath and relax.

TheNewRed

Oct 19, 2007
WA
Setheroo;956182 said:
He goes to the same college I went to - give him a break - they don't teach their students how to write a paragraph at the University of Northwestern Ohio... they expect you to know that sort of thing before you start going to college!

And well, needless to say, a lot of people just haven't figured out the paragraph thing just yet.

Back on topic - Has Titan really done you so wrong to be swearing their name?

Considering im going for a Hypo/auto/diesel/alt. fuels assosiates degrees, it dosent really seem like im pointing towards the academic part HUH????

On topic- Yes, they have, wouldnt you be pissed if they sent half of your order, overdrafted your account, and showed you a piss in the wind?

Last edited: