Status
Not open for further replies.

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
foreverpsycotic;1004264 said:
It is an NA, read the title. Do NA supras have enough power to burn out? or do they just kind of spin tire with no smoke.

Yes NA's can do burnouts, Jose did a BO in my AT NA and A LOT of smoke came out...well not a lot but enough. It did take awhile but, it worked.

wiseco7mgt

dirty mechanic
Aug 12, 2007
queensland
find a paddock then wait till morning when its all covered in dew and hold the brake down and dump the clutch.get some video and report back itll be mad impressive.

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
[u
UOTE=themadhatter;1004250]I can't say to much day after i had the supra repaired from a bhg I did a huge burn out lol[/QUOTE]

just lol

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
IwantMKIII;1004352 said:
...this just isn't going to end up good.

i just hope it doesn't turn out like that kid that recently got the M5 and decided to do some "testing" with friends. Needless to say...a week or so later (i believe) it was wrapped around tree and fatal.

damn man im feelin all this advice .when i first bought my car my sis friend drove my car to his house 3 hours from my house.Cause at the time i never drove stick shift before. He is a mechanic and he is retired and fixes cars at his house for a living . hes fixing a s10 and a bmw 650 and like 5 or 6 others .....he usto be a street racer ,?and,? the second i said the word race he shut me down with bad stories and said my car had too much power already for my first car and i shouldent even worry about "cold air induction or and exhaust cause its only gona get you in trouble.but he also said if you wanna hook it up come see me first so i can smoke your ass in my bmw.......lol btw he used the term wraped around a tree with a few of friends and if i remember i think he did it once too.....btw i have been driving for more than two years.

IF i do do my burn out i will be doing t on empty street.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Learn to HeelNtoe the brake pedal and throttle.

Dial up 2500 rpm 1st gear with some pressure on the brake

You need to be savage on the clutch and as the tires start to turn feed some more throttle in.

You will need some more brake to keep the car in one place as it will push the front tires.

DON'T slip the clutch a lot it WILL die quickly if you do.

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
Frank Rizzo;1004468 said:
Pull that shit near my house, and the next time you see your car it will be missing vital engine parts.

walk up next to my car with bad intentions and you will be having broken bones.....just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.