late night vandals

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
lol, that was a good setup for the iron maiden!!!

yes I'm a maiden fan...

anyways, back on topic, have you at least heard back from the cops?

TobyCat

Jul 14, 2006
Vancouver BC
Yup, thanks MrBaboon for the mirror...at least till I find a replacement!

I haven't heard back from the police yet, but I did go down to the station and get the name of the office who is in charge of the case (3am I didn't think to ask his name) and the case #. I'm gonna call in on Monday afternoon If I haven't got a call back.

Gargoyle

Mar 13, 2006
Portland, Oregon
Sorry about the quesiton, but what year is your car? I have a set of white mirrors for a 90. They worked fine when I took them off.

P.m. me if you are interested.

Brian

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
dude you never ever mentioned the strut bar to ricer wepon of choices

and light saber under go lights for the win

oh i so have to bug you later about that and ya ei pretty sure we have mirrow at work heheheh remmber get toyota asking price so you make some money of this shit i even think we have perl one at work not but not sure

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
jdub said:
Put the paintballs in the freezer :evil2:

i value my autococker too much :)

suprarx7nut said:
EXACTLY. Obviosuly just killing these guys with a slug to the head is overkill. Though i do fucking hate thieves. I love my paintball gun, I've used it on a friend that tp'd me in high school when i caught him in the act. He was screaming after 5 shots to the chest. That shit hurts. :)

its kinda hard to kill when my "marker" is set to 280FPS, and ide be at a range of 100ft or more. they would have a bunch of welts and fishoil all over them, nothing more. but it evens the pain of me having to source new parts.

also makes it easier for cops to find em if they got orange/neon green spatter all over their clothes.

89turbosupra

Jun 10, 2006
oxnard
Look what some kids in a stolen car did to me.
4532gck.jpg

They also got about three other cars on my street but they never caught those punks.

TobyCat

Jul 14, 2006
Vancouver BC
Finally got a phone call back from the cops...and they let the assholes go. Apparently there were no eye witnesses so there is nothing they could do. I guess me *HEARING* them then jumping up and looking out my window at them walking away from the wreckage isn't enough. Argh! So I'm SOL as far as insurance goes because my deductible is $200...so what's the point?

I just bought a mirror from Jdub that's white, but maybe I'll take that pearl white one off of ya Tekdeus so I don't have to get this one painted. PM'd yah.

So basically what I've learned from this whole thing is that the law is there to protect the assholes...it's the good guys who get screwed in the end. =(