late night vandals

TobyCat

Jul 14, 2006
Vancouver BC
Yeah, hopefully it all pans out and I'm not stucked with paying for a fix. I'm gonna head out soon and do a good once over of my car and parents cars, make sure there aren't any more damage then I initially thought.

So I'm still waiting on the officer to call back. But what's most likely going to hapen is they'll go to Crimes under 5k court, and I may have to be a witness.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Once you get thier money, I'd go ahead and kill them and burn down thier house, I mean sure it's a bit harsh but you don't F@$% with someones car, house, or girl it's part of the 3 sacred codes of life.

I hate vandals.

Zach

ECUMaster USA
Apr 6, 2005
TX
If they think jail time is bad, wait until they have to pay for Toyota parts!

Muahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!

Get a quote from your local dealer, that will be fun :)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
upgradedsupra said:
That is EXACTLY what I would do.

Duane
Thats not what I'd do... I'd recommend the CHAIR!
P2005.01.05-14.16.42-4519.02.jpg

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
this is why i love having a paintball gun, full tank of compressed air and 300 rounds in the room next to me. im also a great shot with it and can shoot 10+ BPS.

oh, and a cellphone to call th ecops helps

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
bunch of fags..

i have a white pre 89 driver's side mirror, works perfect, i'd say 8.5/10 (someone scratched it the day before i took it off, assholes)...

PM me if you want it...

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
foreverpsycotic said:
this is why i love having a paintball gun, full tank of compressed air and 300 rounds in the room next to me. im also a great shot with it and can shoot 10+ BPS.

EXACTLY. Obviosuly just killing these guys with a slug to the head is overkill. Though i do fucking hate thieves. I love my paintball gun, I've used it on a friend that tp'd me in high school when i caught him in the act. He was screaming after 5 shots to the chest. That shit hurts. :)

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
foreverpsycotic said:

Put the paintballs in the freezer :evil2: