lambo doors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlesshen

Jun 5, 2007
orlando
anyone know were i can get a bolt on set ? or do weld on kits only weld on to the body and does the it bolt on to the door? asss u can see i dont know sqwat someone please fill me in on this

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 30, 2005
MKE, WI
^ Agreed
Leave it the professionals like Pimp My Ride to ruin cars.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
failed lambo door hinge on the mk3 =

guillotine_model.jpg

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
BlackMKIII said:
MKIII doors are far too heavy for this.

Aside from the fact that it stopped being cool sometime between the first time it was done and the 10,000th riceboy put them on a Honda...

When your "radical" door mod has gotten here:

LSD_88_CK_Truck_G.jpg

it's time to let it go...

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 30, 2005
MKE, WI
Hmm Black, you must have missed the sarcastic train.
Wooooooooosh
:sarcasm:

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
^^^^^ LMFAO thats awesome....... I like to show off my car not my doors, WTF is so special about a door and why should i spend 1500$ on something i use to get in and out of my transportation....

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
Last time I checked, this guy asked if there any kits on the market, not if you think it's a good idea or not. It's his car, let him do what he pleases...

I've read that S2 made a MK3 specific kit.

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
Way to welcome someone to the forums guys. This is why everyones supra looks the same. Someone tries to put something on their car and everyone here either makes fun of it or shuns it.

Charles - Do whatever you want to your car. I can't think of one person on this forum that has done that to their car. There was one person who had a set and I believe he decided not to do it and I can't remember their user name. It's funny, as soon as you post a picture of an A70 with scissor doors you get all the oohs and aahs.

Here is the only company I know of that makes a bolt-on kit for our car. Click here

I believe the way this kit bolts on into the stock bolt holes on the chassis and the door frame.

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
How cany anyone think they can post anything on a public forum and not get opinion rather than answers? Come on really, forums = opinions not a database of exact answers so of course people will let the opinions fly.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
iwannadie said:
How cany anyone think they can post anything on a public forum and not get opinion rather than answers? Come on really, forums = opinions not a database of exact answers so of course people will let the opinions fly.

I only post facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.