Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
LamaRossa said:
im just sick of seeing that painted motor pic

that was a running joke for years

i painted the whole blown motor to look like a toy car years back

Was the kazoo duct-taped to your bov a "running joke" too?? I remember seeing the "chrome" motor a couple times at the pike, so i know it wasnt "blown".

I dont know how the pic of the motor as it sits now is going to save face....its just as bad.

But please, dont stop posting. I sincerely enjoy the entertainment.

Caplax40

Grand Tourer
Feb 12, 2006
Boise, ID
That might be the worst car I have ever seen. Riced out Hondas are works of rolling art compared to this pile of trash.

There's not much worse than seeing a car transformed half-ass into a wannabe exotic.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
thechori said:
lol you guys never cut this guy any slack. haha

I wouldn't ever blatantly bash anyone for what they've done to their supra, but he didn't post that picture in the first post to get alot of praises. He must have known what was going to happen.................:nono:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
I have to give Lam some credit. He must have incredible self esteem to be able post pictures and info about his car knowing he is going to get slammed.

He has terrible taste in car mods, but he has a personal fortitude I find refreshing.

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
i really just don't see how people can do things to cars like that and actually think it is cool....... i mean seriously who actually looks at a car like this and can stand there thinking that is bad ass. and its even worse because you know it actually did take some money to ruin the thing,

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
wow, you guys can bash lam, but damn of all the ct guys he's the only one i know that still has his supra years later.

but yeah lam haha thats not clean by any means! bust out the air craft paint stripper and pull out the engine paint it black (flat black)

Status
Not open for further replies.