LAMAROSSA MOTOR PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

927mgtepat

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Brighton, MI
Come on guys, give him some credit, with the chrome paint gone off the engine he had to at least gaine a 10th of a second. I wonder if he post on the Ferrari forums?

:wtf: :nuts:

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
927mgtepat said:
Come on guys, give him some credit, with the chrome paint gone off the engine he had to at least gaine a 10th of a second. I wonder if he post on the Ferrari forums?

I'm sure the flammage would be horrible over there.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
927mgtepat said:

Not sure if he posts over there but he definitely is known on those forums.

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
i think the ferrari guys should start up a fundraiser to get him a real ferrari so he can just leave the poor supra alone

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
AF1JZ said:
How old is he and why is everyone so mean?

Well, i'm mean only because ive met him in person, and imo, his toolness is directly preportional to the shittiness of his car.

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
haha.... it did seem a bit personal with you slow, have you guys seen his car domain

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/438665

and i thought this was funny too
http://www.blert.net/ai/4.html

"This thing was spotted at a local cruise night. According to the stickers on it,the car is a Ferrari 'lamarossa'. But dispite the six 'Ferrari' stickers and eight ferrari 'prancing-horse' stickers this is actually a Toyota Supra with a serious identity crisis."

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Slow66 said:
Well, i'm mean only because ive met him in person, and imo, his toolness is directly preportional to the shittiness of his car.

I've talked to him in aim chatrooms enough to not feel any remorse or sympathy when his car gets clowned.

lazarous

Walking Dead......
Jun 1, 2005
Portland, Oregon
I can't help but love how seriously he takes himself, maybe he wouldn't have to go to home depot for parts if he would stop spending so much money @ the "night at the roxbury outlet store"

silent_sniper said:
and what its with his cloths:aigo:
hahaha beat me to it

Status
Not open for further replies.