Kyana Supras Fall Meet Nov. 2nd 2008

orbis-gte

Sep 7, 2008
Kentucky
LilRedSupra;1172326 said:
Yeah, just keep it. Seems like you are a good owner to it and needs a 2j swap!:icon_bigg Looks like i will not be the only one of the two in Louisville or even kentucky with a 2j swapped MA70 anymore anyways, but I kinda like that idea!

actually i like the idea to . the 2j are amazing engines:icon_razz who much for a complete swap?

LilRedSupra

Soupy
May 8, 2006
Louisville, Ky
ORBIS;1172498 said:
actually i like the idea to . the 2j are amazing engines:icon_razz who much for a complete swap?

I got my motor from zeroliftautolab.com for 2 grand with complete uncut harness and I did all the wiring and labor to get it to run in the car.

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
Yea i had alot of fun... was my second supra meet and went very well... and i adjusted my clutch and it quit slipping... =) but for some reason i dont have tail lights now.... its not the failure box or the bulbs... i pulled the back interior to check all the wires and those are good and tomorrow i'll be bringing it into my c-9 class to have my instructor look at it and help me figure out the wiring...

Kenny[NK]

Living in the slow lane
Jul 24, 2007
Kentucky
www.facebook.com
IndyMK3;1172613 said:
Yea i had alot of fun... was my second supra meet and went very well... and i adjusted my clutch and it quit slipping... =) but for some reason i dont have tail lights now.... its not the failure box or the bulbs... i pulled the back interior to check all the wires and those are good and tomorrow i'll be bringing it into my c-9 class to have my instructor look at it and help me figure out the wiring...
You probably have but check the fuse?

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
yea i did ... jeff called me on the way down saturday night and said i had no tail lights so as soon as we got to chris's house i started checking everything... but still haven't found the problem yet... but oh well ill find it here soon, just cant let the little things keep you down.... well its not a little thing but things could be much worse... like my clutch slipping .... but its not anymore so im happy =)

LilRedSupra

Soupy
May 8, 2006
Louisville, Ky
Fuzz420;1172585 said:
Wheres the video's at. Is Jeff still on 14.4k dial up internet?
here is a video of the first startup!
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Cwb8RO7Rjs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Cwb8RO7Rjs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

LilRedSupra

Soupy
May 8, 2006
Louisville, Ky
Clueless;1173246 said:
sounds badass

LOL Thanks, I had to make a nice little manifold so that exhaust soot and junk wouldn't get all over the engine bay. I had a few vacuum lines off so it ran a little rough but I'm in the process of making the manifold for it to locate the GT42R!:sarcasm: I'm replicating the Full-Race T4 manifold with Tial 44mm 1bar wastegate flange.

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
Steve_N;1172622 said:
PM How much are you looking to sell your motor for & when? Also refresh my memory on whats been done to it.

got a buyer on his way lol
towing his car here, giving me 2k for the block/head and to install it
.20 over forged probe pistons, brand new oem crank, rebuilt head, everything basically brand spanking new + 1.2mm hks and arps, less than 500 miles on everything lol

I should have everything pulled off my motor tonight to list on here for sale, ffi, hks long runner, gt4088, hks wastegate, maft pro, aem tru boost and much much more lol

Beatrice

Toyota Whore
Feb 5, 2008
Louisville, KY
Steve_N;1170301 said:
No, Rob's not. PM me your contact info & I'll make sure he gets it.

actually if you could just verify if I have his correct cell # , then ill give him a call when i get a break from having to work all the time

PM sent

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
i just bought my 2jzgte swap with an auto tranny, all electronics, side mount and piping, and uncut harness from JHOT for 1975 shipped to my door my 1jz swap is for sale without a harness it is 900. the harness is for a sc300 not mk3.

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
If any local guys want to make some $$$ pm me, just the willingness to work needed, I'll be out there working too, so I can walk anybody through it, just need somebody willing to turn a wrench lol

I've got to put my motor in a diff mk3, rebuild and install another mk3 and prep mine for the 2j and no time to do it lol