Just Another Rebuild

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Temper Temper.........try this......

ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four,three,two,one........FUCK THAT REAR HEAD COOLANT HOSE!!!!!!!!GOT DOWN!!!!!!!

Now, doesn't that feel better..................:biglaugh:

Good luck with the build JAV.............lol

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
JustAnotherVictim said:
I'm good now, it's just random little shit that's screwing with me plus I got a damn parking ticket today for maybe being five minutes over my estimated time.

Just remember :

If you kill time, time will kill you!!!!!!

Its about time we get a n update..... so you coming down or not on Saturday. Lunch on me dude....lol I think Jason wants to come over...ride with him...

twoaudio

More Power
Jun 10, 2006
VA
What's up ? I have a 88 turbo, but I am having trouble putting the tranny in. Do you or anyone have ant advice to getting that tranny in. I am hitting the firewall before I am high enough to get the shaft into the release bearing.

Thanks
Cedric

JustAnotherVictim said:
I might have to, my clutch is acting a little funny.

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Well the R154 is shot, called Marlin Crawler and sounds like a pretty good price to get a rebuilt tranny. Lucky for me they are in Fresno so not too far and I saw some good things about them. Sounds like my dad will hook me up with the rebuild, he is the best, and I have to take care of the clutch. I want to give him something for it, maybe split the cost at least.

Ok, after all these delays I'm going to try to actually get back to my block and get working on it again.
Too many distractions.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
JustAnotherVictim said:
Well the R154 is shot, called Marlin Crawler and sounds like a pretty good price to get a rebuilt tranny. Lucky for me they are in Fresno so not too far and I saw some good things about them. Sounds like my dad will hook me up with the rebuild, he is the best, and I have to take care of the clutch. I want to give him something for it, maybe split the cost at least.

Ok, after all these delays I'm going to try to actually get back to my block and get working on it again.
Too many distractions.

Distractions?? stop posting so much here and work on your car.. lol:biglaugh: .. lol

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
JustAnotherVictim said:
Ninja edit: I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to overbore that block so next time I know we'll meet up I'll give that MHG back.
I'm probably just going to save up for forged +.020 pistons. :evil2:

Nice....I might have use of that gasket myself....lol :naughty: :naughty:

But yikes!!! @ ncs...

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
I don't believe I have your number. Lemme have it ..next visit I am bringing / driving my car..alone..family stays home lol that way I can leave earlier rather than wait for 4 ladies to get dressed and leave the house...uuugghh hahaha....

I more concerned about picking up that rooster from Chris..before his wife's friend lays her hand on it.. lollololl hahaha