suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
JustAnotherVictim;878604 said:
I don't even know what that means. :sarcasm:

It's some kind of crazy yankee redneck jargin............:biglaugh:

If it was just redneck, I could interpret it for you, but he lost me with the yankee dialect.

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Just home school Jay it makes you smarter.
I could have left highschool in tenth grade according to the cali equivalence test. :biglaugh:

Well got the car all done runs pretty smooth just seems to still be burning off coolant that was sprayed everywhere so I'll give it a day or two to clear up with the very slight burning coolant smell.

Other note.
Got some MKIV TT rims, front are with a friend so I need to go get them up and buy a tire. Yes one tire. One of the rears was bent so I found a set of rears and now I have an extra. :icon_bigg
p882961_1.jpg

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Pretty sure it's a vacuum leak on the intake side but I can't tell where from.
Idle will drop to like 400-600 and act like it wants to die but never does.
When I turn off the car I hear a noise like air escaping from somewhere but no idea where it's at. Checked my vsv lines and found nothing so far throttle body gasket is good and so is the one coming off the runners. Egr gasket was just replaced and all my other lines look ok.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
JustAnotherVictim;890879 said:
Pretty sure it's a vacuum leak on the intake side but I can't tell where from.
Idle will drop to like 400-600 and act like it wants to die but never does.
When I turn off the car I hear a noise like air escaping from somewhere but no idea where it's at. Checked my vsv lines and found nothing so far throttle body gasket is good and so is the one coming off the runners. Egr gasket was just replaced and all my other lines look ok.

PCV system will make that noise too JAV. We had a horrible time with that crap once with Camillo's car. also, have you checked the Vacum hose connected to the accordian hose at the bottom> ???