JT2MA71's Build. Dyno video on post # 1191

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
Whenever I see the new pics I just want to masturbate on the spot. This thread is NWS!!

Let's see,......... you also wanted to masturbate when you won ROTM, ROTY, when you tore your clutch up at the track, when you ran a 13.01 at the track, when you did a burnout in the 1jz, when you got a nail stuck in your head.............did you ever stop to think that maybe you just need a reason..........:biglaugh:

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
LOL you guys are funny.

made new end tanks today.

end1.jpg

end2.jpg

end3.jpg

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
j3pz said:
ron has anyone ever told you that your work is amazing??? you've inspired me to learn to weld...

One or two have commented... ;)

Hey Ron, if you ever decide to sell some of your time for welding lessons, let me know :D

TRD

S4L!
Nov 25, 2006
West-Flanders/Antwerp
This is maybe the greatest MKIII I do know existence of in the world. It's just fantastic! But I am a little bit disappointed that you will say goodbye to the good old 7M though:(

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
^^x2

Dang Ron.... the best work I've seen yet.

I do have a couple of pieces I can send, if you think U can find a few minutes ;-)

I want to do the 2JZ throttle body thing with a V-band flange for a BOV (please say yes, please say yes, please say yes)....

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
I have not posted any pictures because I haven't setup my pc at the new place yet. But, I have been working on my instrument panel to semi flush mount the MoTeC display. It's all gutted out but I will still be using the tems leds for my turn signals. I painted the back of the clear plastic black and it turned out ok. pictures later. Ron