JT2MA71's Build. Dyno video on post # 1191

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
I don't like saying that I told you so but instead ::hah::
xxxotiknightz said:
Once again Ron, you've raise my spirits and bashed them on cold rocks of reality. :cry:
Don't let Duane find out, you'll never hear the end of it.

Titus

jt2ma71 said:
sorry, LOL.

Heh, don't mind Duane, he is what he is :) just say "u huh" to whatever he says :D

Oh, hi Duane!!!

u huh

HAHAHA, I am not that gullible and I know you don't like vette's anyway. It isn't rocket science to figure that one out Ron. :icon_razz (for the people that really know you :icon_bigg )

Duane

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
upgradedsupra said:
look at you ::hah::

u huh

HAHAHA, I am not that gullible and I know you don't like vette's anyway. It isn't rocket science to figure that one out Ron. :icon_razz (for the people that really know you :icon_bigg )

Duane

Thats not fair, I would be happy to meet Ron if i lived on that end of the country. (not in a gay way) he seems like a cool guy and an awsome metal worker.

BTW ron, what kind of TIG welder are you useing, I'm buyn a new one next year and was lookn at either a miller or a lincoln.

Titus

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
xxxotiknightz said:
Thats not fair, I would be happy to meet Ron if i lived on that end of the country. (not in a gay way) he seems like a cool guy and an awsome metal worker.

BTW ron, what kind of TIG welder are you useing, I'm buyn a new one next year and was lookn at either a miller or a lincoln.

Titus

Sorry to answer for Ron but he has a water cooled Miller

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
I wouldn't hesitate recommending what I have. But if you are looking for something cheaper, the miller 180 is a good choice too. One other good name is thermal arc, I wouldn't mind having a 300tsw but that's an old model, they probably replaced it already. A water cooled torch is nice to have, too.

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
Titus, I'm in the same boat, looking for a tig but not sure what to get. I'm looking at the Miller Synchrowave 200, or a Thermal Arc Arcmaster 185 (replacement for the Prowave 185TSW). Ron, any thoughts on either machine? I'm leaning towards the TA due to it being an inverter design, but they both have alot of good features.

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
Enraged said:
Titus, I'm in the same boat, looking for a tig but not sure what to get. I'm looking at the Miller Synchrowave 200, or a Thermal Arc Arcmaster 185 (replacement for the Prowave 185TSW). Ron, any thoughts on either machine? I'm leaning towards the TA due to it being an inverter design, but they both have alot of good features.

TA would be a better choice when compared with the sync 200.