It's Tax Season, What Are You Going To Do With The Check?

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
by outstanding tickets, does that mean, like ones that are over due, or ones that are mixed up in the court system?

I have two tickets and a reckless driving citation pending right now...

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
yay for no CC, so no debt to pay off. its probably going towards.....me not needing another job untill the summer. i like to work durring the summer not durring hte school year. :)

87NAredneck

Laughing Gas Man
Dec 29, 2006
Dallas, Tx
Im going to do a full N/A build up ( I LOVE A CHALLENGE ) oh and get my license back AGAIN.
and - no you dont have to have a dealer license to go to a goverment auction but you will need to bring a truck and trailer, most auctions will let you look but your not able to start or test drive them. The do drive them up if there able but most the time ( atleast the ones i go to in dallas) they use a fork lift to pull them up to the auctions

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
I owe 2000 on my capital one 470 on my affinity card with a remaining balance of 1000. :) So tempted but i rather not max it out. Then i want to go JZ :0

RazoE said:
when are we supposed to get our checks?

i worked all year (save a month or two), but they were all different jobs, would i still get one...?

please let me know, my supra needs some parts!

you can use the last year's pay check as the W2 form. It is mearly the same thing as it does break it down. My co-worker just did that and got back 2500.

SupraChrisMk3

New Booster
Feb 8, 2006
Salisbury, Vermont, United States
I'm using my refund to swap out my N/A and grinding tranny with a GTE drivetrain. Probably won't be able to do it all at once, but I should be able to get the big stuff out of the way, i.e. motor and tranny. Time to turn my first Supra into my dream Supra. :naughty:

T701jz

3M ENGINEER - R.&.D
Jul 23, 2005
Santa Clarita Ca.
JustAnotherVictim said:
lol
I didn't even read that.
It is obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.
My balance is going down.

As an investor with six realty property and two brokers that work with me side by side, I guess I wouldn't know what I'm talking about...lol. I'm looking at the computer right now with the instruction from three credits bureaus to minimize my balance to meet my required score. Do what ever you want Adam it's just a suggestion. Done!

Noel
Oh yeah, will be minimizing my balance to get +80pts added to my score...lol.

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Toysupra said:
As an investor with six realty property and two brokers that work with me side by side, I guess I wouldn't know what I'm talking about...lol. I'm looking at the computer right now with the instruction from three credits bureaus to minimize my balance to meet my required score. Do what ever you want Adam it's just a suggestion. Done!

Noel
Oh yeah, will be minimizing my balance to get +80pts added to my score...lol.
It still doesn't change the fact you do not NEED a balance on your card.
All you need to show is your ability to pay back the balance on time.

T701jz

3M ENGINEER - R.&.D
Jul 23, 2005
Santa Clarita Ca.
Paying your balance on time (monthly) with a max credit will not help you but only hurt your credit score and with out a balance does not move your score at all. The longer you make payments on your cc's at a mid range balance will definitely increase your rating. Paying off your balance every time you use your credit is good standing only with your institute (creditor). My advice is to talk to a credit consultant for your future finance.

Noel

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
damn, it's all complicated..

isnt there a secret code to get an infinite credit score?

jk

i usually only use half of the available credit on my cards, and send a little less than double the minimum payment...

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Toysupra said:
Paying your balance on time (monthly) with a max credit will not help you but only hurt your credit score and with out a balance does not move your score at all. The longer you make payments on your cc's at a mid range balance will definitely increase your rating. Paying off your balance every time you use your credit is good standing only with your institute (creditor). My advice is to talk to a credit consultant for your future finance.

Noel
I think you're misunderstanding exactly what I'm saying, but we'll leave it at that. ;)

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
What happened to the "what are you doing with your tax money" thread?
haha.

I'm going to get a bunch of hookers.

actually,
I'm probably not,
just pay back my parents for supra stuff.
:)

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Well, IF I don't have to pay in (crosses fingers) I'll probably be rounding off my fuel setup, if I haven't gotten that done already. I just bought an Aero FPR Kit and am thinking of getting RC or PTE Injectors, 550's or 680's (I think the next up is 680's, somewhere's around that number). It all depends on how hard other people have had a time of tunning and getting their A/F ratios just right on the 680cc injectors...

Any personal experience with these injectors and what they did to get their A/F good (including roundabout fuel pressure used, fuel pump, mods, etc.) and the car idling decently are more than welcome to let me know via PM ;).