It's Tax Season, What Are You Going To Do With The Check?

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
either fix my broken Supra

or buy a better one and fix the broken Supra for a DD

pay rent, bills, all that good stuff

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Quite a bit :)

I plan my tax so i get heaps taken out, so i get a nice big fat lump-sum...

Unfortunately, all of the above items were stolen, so i am actually replacing....

T701jz

3M ENGINEER - R.&.D
Jul 23, 2005
Santa Clarita Ca.
honestabe said:
I know everybody in here has plans for their tax refund, let's hear it. I'm putting all mine into my credit card debt. That'll pay 1 off and leave some for the other one. 700+ credit score, here I come.:naughty:

Don't pay off your credit card. Bring your balance to half and you'll get a better scoring. Remember no credit no score. Nice to hear ur getting a refund back. Btw, how's the car? Is it fix?

Noel

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Thanks for the tip Noel. Guess I'll just put my refund into my credit card that I owe $2000 on. I'm expecting about $1200, so that'll bring it down a good chunk. My car's in better shape. I just installed new seals for the tail lights. The old ones were destroyed, and each tail light had atleast a cup of water in it. I also replaced the passenger side and rear targa seals. And I found out that my ECU isn't fried because it fired up and drove fine when I went out to work on it. I'm going to have Robert fix my wiring, finish replacing the targa seals, and fix a couple other minor things. After he's done, I'm having my battery relocated, and my headlights upgraded to a better setup. This time, I'm having John do the install on my headlights. He's going to clean up the cuts I did from the first install, and rewire my headlights and fog lights. My new setup will work through the stock switch, and the fogs will be independant. I put 2 pics up of my new seat in my cardomain profile if you want to check it out. I'll eventually replace my passenger seat with a seat that matches the drivers seat, but that's $400, and I have bills to pay.