Is your Supra getting a Christmas gift?

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
My supra got a Christmas present early.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Then again, she won't be able to wear them till after christmas :)
She's going to be getting a late christmas present too probably, I ordered a new koyo oem replacement from 935 as well which should get here right before christmas, or right after.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Crossing fingers for Apexi Intake & Turbo timer for the Supie, hopefully some nice Sony 4-way 6.5"ers up front as well....
The rest goes to me ;)

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
It's getting new tires. :naughty: As well as some new rear brakes (hopefully).

Kyle: Let me know how that Koyo OEM replacement works out, I've been looking into getting one.

-Matt

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
GotToyota? said:
It's getting new tires. :naughty: As well as some new rear brakes (hopefully).

Kyle: Let me know how that Koyo OEM replacement works out, I've been looking into getting one.

-Matt
i got one and its better then stock. aluminum all the way around and wont crack like the pos stock plastic garbage. ooh on top of everything. Fit was perfect for the MT ones (not too sure of they offer auto tranny cooler thingamajig)

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Heh, she got some unexpected gifts today.

The girlfriend bought her a whole bunch of wash stuff ~ the Meguiar's FTW cleaner wax, microfiber cloths, applicator pads, and leather conditioner.

I'm jealous-she's making me wait for my gift till Christmas....... :p

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Well Lucy was sick of putting out pathetic tunes so I broke down and ordered a few things for her. (my credit card company is gonna love me)

KENWOOD KDC-MP632U CD/MP3 DIRECT USB INPUT HD radio
Pioneer GM6200F 600W 4ch Amp
2 pairs of Bazooka RS400 4" 60w 2 ways
Infinity 5012i 5-1/4" 135-Watt 2-Way Loudspeakers
2 Hart (Kove) Pulse 12" subs
Verge VGA300m 195w (RMS) Mono Sub Amp

and Im seriously considering buying the Kenwood KGC-9044 EQ/Spectrum analyzer

This is on top of her previously mentioned T4 60 trim turbo, 40mm WG, tube manifold, Lucas 550's, Lex AFM, Walbro, SAFCII, wideband combination that will be going in just after new years.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Doward, I've the exact same clutch kit you've got. The R154 Rebuild kit is also on my list of things to come, the IC kit you've got is next up for me ;). The full MAFT-Pro it is one of the last things I'll be getting... You rebuilding the tranny yourself? If so, post up on your process and dealings with it and any issues or notes you want to leave us. If you do it, I may try my hand at doing mine too. ;)

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
I got two Supras for Christmas! :aigo:

Well, actually, they're two micro machine Celica XXs :biglaugh:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg