Is your Supra getting a Christmas gift?

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
all new bushing and a very needed 255 walbro. hopefully christmas money will make it possible to through a maft pro in the mix.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
I might put it back together for Christmas... then again, I might not. :)

I'm pretty sure I have everything I need to get the job done, so that means that I'm about 150.00 away in fittings and other "stuff" that will be needed to complete the car... LOL

Just when I think I'm done, I realize I will never be done with this car.

:)

Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas to you all.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
Mine got a new OEM key with plastic protector, and that new quarter panel. Other than that, not much.

My Corolla gets this though:
header2.jpg

EvoLuTioN

no-JZ Your Mom!
Mar 10, 2006
Bed
picking up a new supra for christmas :) along with getting a new WG and Cams installed for it..1.5JZ

as for my old supra....I dont' know, I have 2 weeks for christmas before I have to go back to Chicago...so it'll have to wait a bit...poor 7M

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I'm going to be getting a new suspension to replace the stock POS, but itll be a week or so after xmas as I dont get paid till then, 4 eibach springs, 4 tokico illumina 2's and 2 sway bars. HELL YEAH haha

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Actually, I think my brat may be getting side moldings for Christmas from a certain someone on this forum :)

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
Here is my Xmas present to Serena ! Ssshhh, she doesn't know it yet.
<<<<<<<(That is Serena !)
p454846_1.jpg

Oh and I just noticed that Driftmotion IC and Pipes under and behind the engine stand also !

Last edited:

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Speaking of driftmotion... The next thing on my list (once car isurance is paid) is the bigger spearco style IC along w/universal 2.5" Piping and misc. parts from Bigaaron. ;)

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
starscream5000 said:
Speaking of driftmotion... The next thing on my list (once car isurance is paid) is the bigger spearco style IC along w/universal 2.5" Piping and misc. parts from Bigaaron. ;)
That's the one I have, see above pic.:naughty: