Is Tanya good in the back seat?

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
JustAnotherVictim said:
Who unlocked this madness??

Hush you, or no more "freebies" for you.

hahaha.

All the cs.com lurkers are coming out of the closet :biglaugh:

MkIIdrifter

Sep 10, 2005
tucson az
just stopin by... one thinks tanya is the youngest in the pacnw...and that it wouldnt(couldnt) be legal for you oldies to touch her. o_O.

S

scorpmatt

MkIIdrifter said:
just stopin by... one thinks tanya is the youngest in the pacnw...and that it wouldnt(couldnt) be legal for you oldies to touch her. o_O.

She isn't the youngest in the pacnw out of everyone... but she isn't older by much. :biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
Why are you asking us? You should be telling us how good she is in the back seat, or better yet, maybe you should keep it to yourself if you want her in the back seat again..............:naughty:

:rofl:

Duane

sarinas_dragons

application developer
Oct 5, 2007
Parkland, WA
Hey I used to stomp around between Mobile and Pensacola and the new independent throttle bodies are manufactured and assembled right around there, too.

Alabama where?

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
sarinas_dragons said:
Hey I used to stomp around between Mobile and Pensacola and the new independent throttle bodies are manufactured and assembled right around there, too.

Alabama where?

Me? If so B'ham.

sarinas_dragons

application developer
Oct 5, 2007
Parkland, WA
MKIII VIXEN said:
Me? If so B'ham.

Yeah, I only visited. My uncle had pecan orchard we used to go to this time of year. All the pecans for the winter baking. But Frederick took them out.

My mom's from Jackson. I haven't been back in 24 years.