insurance company gang rape :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindRonin

Where are my pants!
Feb 27, 2006
St. Louis Missouri
Did you not have a lawyer or anyone to help at all. Or was it a whole i dont want to tell cuz ill get in trouble deal. Tickets should never be an issue an attourney can talk almost anything short of evading down to non moving no matter how bad cops are . And accidents do happen but 4! these guys are right there is somthing wrong with the way your driving. Im 20 years old and have never had this kinda trouble I still pay almost $300 for full coverage i have one ticket on record a 46 in a 35. Kids our age take it in the ass for insurance beacuse most of the time we deserve it. It will not change PERIOD. 63 in the rain means you have a death wish, kids in car when their not allowed means you dont listen.

Junior

Jul 2, 2006
Ontario, Canada
I'd like to add that altho normally I'm all in favour of directly answering a question without questioning why it was asked. In this case, because of the back story that you gave, I COULD help you, but I choose not to as it's in the best interest of the rest of us.

89turbosupra

Jun 10, 2006
oxnard
I got prgressive insurance on all my stuff and I pay 850 a year. I have 1 ticket-53 in a 25 scool zone on a provisional license with 2 people in the car and an accident in my nova (not my fault but still on my record). I have the supra, my nova, and a bike.

loki2043

Jan 23, 2006
Portland, OR
great, anyway this thread can be locked now, whoopie, 3 tickets, 1 a year. and some guy smashed into me when i was trying to take a left turn in a shitty minivan.

so what the fuck ever. i can drive fine and i am cautious, but you cant stop other people from doing things.

i made this thread to get help as where to go, but from what ive seen the SM community has gone south and turned to scolding its own community.

Status
Not open for further replies.