Indy2k10 meet ***SEE OFFICIAL THREAD FOR DETAILS***

Status
Not open for further replies.

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
im already liking the track time idea...is there someway we can get some 1/4 or even 1/8th mile track time as well?

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
make a multiple meet, diff car clubs and we all split the bill......
I know of a big bike track club down here, they might be interested

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Steve_N;1385070 said:
Check out the MVPTT link above... Please no bikes, snowmobiles or esp old Mazda B210's running open header on a 2 rotor!

:rofl:

Steve, I'm now officially speaking with MVPTT in regards to a possible track meet. ;)

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
I would also be up for pre paying for this, maybe throwing some sponsorship. As long as if my supra is down, I can run the mini van lol

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
supraman502;1384927 said:
make a multiple meet, diff car clubs and we all split the bill......
I know of a big bike track club down here, they might be interested

I like this idea, it may not be Supra exclusive like we want to, but the more groups that can get together, the more chance we can get some decent track time. All the groups could plan out their own schedules, we all get to do what we want, but would all get together at the track at some point. Would be a neat idea.

supraman502

not lazy, just dont care
Apr 8, 2005
louisville, KY
StiCk3;1387023 said:
I like this idea, it may not be Supra exclusive like we want to, but the more groups that can get together, the more chance we can get some decent track time. All the groups could plan out their own schedules, we all get to do what we want, but would all get together at the track at some point. Would be a neat idea.

or the new track they built near cincy, has an open track day. I think its once a month.....

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
of course people start planning a road race meet when i get a big turbo and 3sp auto with drag suspension. i think chris's mini van would beat me lol.

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
dbsupra90;1388632 said:
of course people start planning a road race meet when i get a big turbo and 3sp auto with drag suspension. i think chris's mini van would beat me lol.

just swap it all back for the meet lol

hey jeff i really liked the bbq/ cook out that we had this year but i think that next meet we should have another but not as last min as the last lol.....

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
dbsupra90;1388632 said:

buy my supra so you'll have two set up's for two occasions

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
dbsupra90;1388632 said:

What?!? That new turbo of yours aint big!!! :biglaugh:
Ok, ok, so maybe I do have an extra gear on you,
But humor in all, I had the opportunity to take the car out today for the first time with the new setup.

LOL at 1st gear (Sounds like a Jet, but moving really slow. No boost).
:aigo: at 2nd gear (10PSI feels like 86PSI on a CT26) ;)

Hope I can hold it together for the Kyana Fall 09 meet and Indy 2K10!

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.