I'm not eating for a week

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
OneJoeZee said:
Understandable. I love going to the Waffle House when I visit relatives in Georgia and that area but it's common place to them and not as special as it is to me.

now waffle house , thats the shizzle..
we dont have any in Pa, but have 3 eggs hash browns " slowly coursing though my viens" with that shit every time I leave the state for work.....

Will

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
I've been trying to gain some weight. I think 150 is about right for me. My fiancee's mom is always offering me food (free food :)) to try and fatten me up. I like teasing her by saying "I'm trying to keep my figure".

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
swaq said:
I've been trying to gain some weight. I think 150 is about right for me. My fiancee's mom is always offering me food (free food :)) to try and fatten me up. I like teasing her by saying "I'm trying to keep my figure".

i was 6'0", 150 all the way through high school. i could eat as much as i wanted and never gain a pound. after high school i shot up to 220 before i said, "oh shit, i am 220!" now back to a comfy 190-200. still 6'0".

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
im 6'4'' and im 180 lbs at least. most of it is muscle weight because of my brothers training regiment, and as we all know muscle weight weighs more per square inch then fat weight.

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
Taco Bell suxs.
Fucks up my stomach everytime...havent had Taco Bell or Carls Jnr. in like 2 years.

Yeah thats true...muscle is more dense than fat. A muscled guy can look smaller than a fat guy but could weigh more.

I could never put on weight no matter how much I ate. The only weight I put on weight is by pushing iron.

If you find it hard to gain weight you should lift weights and monitor your protein/ carb intake.
Thats what I had to do....And also do not spend alot of time in ther gym. For hard weight gainers, it is better to pump iron really hard for 30-45 mins every other day and have longer rest days in between. you wanna conserve your energy.

Cheers,
Roy

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
HellsLegion said:
Jesus Jay, I never thought you had such an oppinion on the subject

I have an opinion on everything important in life, well except for religion and politics.............:biglaugh:

JustAnotherVictim said:
Jay choses only the finest cows to eat.
That is true. I love chicken and beef and that's about all I"ll eat, so it may as well be the best. My stomach is thirty six years old, so it can't handle greasy low grade beef like it could when it was twenty.............:biglaugh:

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Dunckel said:
i was5'11", 160 all the way through high school. i could eat as much as i wanted and never gain a pound. after high school i shot up to 210 before i said, "oh shit, i am 210!" now back to a comfy 205 and tryin to get down to 195. still 5'11".

editied for me.

same shit happened to me. to much beer and jack in the box in college

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
swaq said:
fatten you up? lets hope "free range" does not enter the conversation

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
OneJoeZee said:
Eh, In n Out gets old.

I'd rather go to Mcdonalds sometimes than In n out. I've eaten at In n Out so much, I almost feel less hungry when I see it.

I'm really fond of Carls jr double western burger, though.

I don't know about that McDonalds comment, but I do know that I THOUGHT I would eat at In-N-Out MUCH more often than I do. I lived so far away from one for years and years [Japan for 3 years, Florida for 2, Cali for a week before boot camp, then 9 years away with occasional trips home where I could eat some], I was sure that I would be going there once a week after I moved to a town where there is one. I've been here since November, and I think I have only been there 4 times now. Maybe it's not going so often that keeps it "a treat" to me.