I'm not eating for a week

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
who cares if they use the crappyest meat? it tastes good.

plus i dont wanna spend all the time it takes to make my own taco's when i could just drive 2 min and get some for under 2 dollars

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
OneJoeZee said:
Eh, In n Out gets old.

I'd rather go to Mcdonalds sometimes than In n out. I've eaten at In n Out so much, I almost feel less hungry when I see it.

I'm really fond of Carls jr double western burger, though.
I only get for 1 week a year :/

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
tissimo said:
I only get for 1 week a year :/

Understandable. I love going to the Waffle House when I visit relatives in Georgia and that area but it's common place to them and not as special as it is to me.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
MDCmotorsports said:
Del Taco>Taco Bell. /Thread

I agree.

I love fish tacos... Wish I could get more for less money though...

It will be a great day for America when Del Taco has 99c fish tacos. Or even better, 2 for 99c like jack in the box does with their tacos.

Merlyn

Mar 9, 2007
Maryland
supraman2251 said:
Dick's>in and out x eleventy billion, you noobs

Dude, I know it is a food place (well actually I have no clue, never heard of Dick's.) but I HIGHLY recommend you do not go around town telling people dick's are greater then anything... especially food.. because well the connection is just right there...

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
Merlyn said:
Dude, I know it is a food place (well actually I have no clue, never heard of Dick's.) but I HIGHLY recommend you do not go around town telling people dick's are greater then anything... especially food.. because well the connection is just right there...

haha its a local chain in the seattle-ish area, and it owns all.

hahah we always make jokes like "where are you?" "oh, I'm eating dicks by green lake" hahahah

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
taco wagons are the best!!! i only go if my mexican friend goes with me though.
yo no speako mexico.

Last edited:

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
Taco Bell FTMFW!

I either get the #6 (Two Chalupas and a soft taco), and #7 (Chicken quesadilla and a soft taco) or two cheesy bean and rice burritos and a soft taco. I always get a Pepsi to drink!

KTHX!