I'm getting married tomorrow

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Kai said:
You have your dog barking at the back door, and your wife shouting at the front door...which do you let in?

The dog, cause if you let him in, he'll shut up.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I'm not married, hell I don't even have a gf but I will give advice anyway, even know I'm full of shit. ;)

OL Anyways if she stops putting out there are two sure fire ways to fix the problem, 1. Stop giving her money and paying for things she wants or needs. 2. Kick her out of the house

Now they could backfire and end in divorce, but they may work and if not as a divorcee you can pretty much screw anyone ya want.

GOOD LUCK

Ric

Setting the standard
Feb 22, 2007
Central Florida
www.1jzgte.us
Wills7MGTE said:
I'm not married, hell I don't even have a gf but I will give advice anyway, even know I'm full of shit. ;)

OL Anyways if she stops putting out there are two sure fire ways to fix the problem, 1. Stop giving her money and paying for things she wants or needs. 2. Kick her out of the house

Now they could backfire and end in divorce, but they may work and if not as a divorcee you can pretty much screw anyone ya want.

GOOD LUCK

HAHA keep dreaming pal.

1. = the easiest way to NEVER get laid for at least 3 months even after you say you're sorry for 2 weeks straight.
2. = the best way to make sure she sleeps with someone else that buys her things.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Ric said:
HAHA keep dreaming pal.

2. = the best way to make sure she sleeps with someone else that buys her things.

If she would do that then you have a loser of a women to begin with and she deserves to hit the road anyway.

drewgo

Akuna MaTata...!
Dec 1, 2006
South florida
My wife and I have the secret to making a marriage last:

Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, have a little wine,
some good food and companionship.
She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.

We also sleep in separate beds.
Hers is in Sydney and mine is in Melbourne.

I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.

I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary.
"Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" she said.
So I suggested the kitchen.

We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.

She has an electric blender, electric toaster and electric bread maker
Then she said, "There are too many gadgets and no place to sit down!".
So I bought her an electric chair.

Remember.... Marriage is the number one cause of divorce.
Statistically, 100% of all divorces started with marriage.

I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.

I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months. I don't like to interrupt her.

The last fight was my fault. My wife asked, "What's on the TV?"....
I said, "Dust!"

In the beginning, God created earth and rested.
Then God created man and rested.
Then God created woman.
Since then, neither God nor man has rested.

Why do men die before their wives? 'Cause they want to'.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Doward said:
I got married 3 years ago. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER.

Funny, same here. Got married in 2004, heading for divorce soon as I can afford it.

Will never marry again, even though the person I'm with now makes me very happy :)

Don't need to show your true love through legal papers and tax breaks, such bullshit.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Tanya said:
Funny, same here. Got married in 2004, heading for divorce soon as I can afford it.

Will never marry again, even though the person I'm with now makes me very happy :)

Don't need to show your true love through legal papers and tax breaks, such bullshit.

THANK YOU!

drewgo

Akuna MaTata...!
Dec 1, 2006
South florida
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
Wow... Lots of negativity. I'll be selling pics/vids from the honeymoon if anyone is interested, just leave me a PM. :icon_bigg
Save this post and get back to us in 2-3 years. Only then will our comment seize being "negativity" and more reality.

Post up some Honeymoon pics and vid and we'll save them and send them back to you in 2-3 years.

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
i have been married for 5yrs in oct. its had some ups and downs but i think it cool. although if something happened and we got divorced i would never get married again. i think its what you make of it and thats all. g/l