How strong is the stock rear end?

SD2JZA70

HardTunedMotorsports
Apr 5, 2005
San Marcos, CA
www.cardomain.com
SupraNick said:
you asshole!! :biglaugh:

ya thats me. i blew mine at SILV '05 launchig around 5k rpm. Jose aka onebad7m as well. only an hour earlier!!!
Wheel hop is what killed both of your guys diffs. I hope your gonna bring out a proper tire for that thing to vegas Nick. I dont want to see 14's @ 125 this year. I expect 11's out of you even if you need to put a hired gun behind the wheel :naughty:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
SD2JZA70 said:
Wheel hop is what killed both of your guys diffs. I hope your gonna bring out a proper tire for that thing to vegas Nick. I dont want to see 14's @ 125 this year. I expect 11's out of you even if you need to put a hired gun behind the wheel :naughty:

Well, wheel hop won't kill them but chances are they were old diffs. (both of them)

The OEM diff has been serving me well for a many years.. so far :naughty:

Duane

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
SupraNick said:
you asshole!! :biglaugh:

ya thats me. i blew mine at SILV '05 launchig around 5k rpm. Jose aka onebad7m as well. only an hour earlier!!!

:rofl::rofl:

I was hoping you'd see this thread ;)

SD2JZA70

HardTunedMotorsports
Apr 5, 2005
San Marcos, CA
www.cardomain.com
upgradedsupra said:
Well, wheel hop won't kill them but chances are they were old diffs. (both of them)

The OEM diff has been serving me well for a many years.. so far :naughty:

Duane
Well, If you saw both passes when they each broke they both got wheel hop and then bang. I imagine that severe shock is what killed them.