How much to reupholster your seats?

bkma71

supra coupe
Jun 7, 2005
troutdale, Oregon
I dunno if this is a rediculous question to you guys but do you guys know any places for clothe? I hate leather personally but am into the idea of reupholstering my seats. Does anyone know any prices for clothes?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
bkma71 said:
I dunno if this is a rediculous question to you guys but do you guys know any places for clothe? I hate leather personally but am into the idea of reupholstering my seats. Does anyone know any prices for clothes?
That's actually a good question... I wouldnt object to doing cloth... Considering I live in florida, and my supra has no AC... :icon_razz

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
I find that the old seats are extremely comfortable... I can't wait to get my seats recovered and get my inserts wrapped in leather... she's gonna look like new inside!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Hell's Legion......you would need a Jam Up shipping department to be able to handle return shipping on a bunch of seat sets, and a good hook up with a freight company. Not to mention if Reign, myself, or anyone else in the deep south wants to do it, we could prolly buy a nice starter MKIII for the cost of 2 way shipping and seat covering.

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
hmm shipping wouldnt be too bad, as long as your not shipping entire seats.. if they are just the covers you can install yourself then that would be easy to do.. if you and your dad could make the seat cover themselves and then ship them out to people that would be awesome! (i'm talkin like how leatherseats.com does it)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Foto, the whole point of letting a professional shop install your seat covers is so your seats dont look like a saggy condom over a limp dick... All wrinkley and shit... ;) Besides, Im liking the daeal from Rajunz site, because they give you fronts, rears, AND door inserts! That's sweet...

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
Reign_Maker said:
That's actually a good question... I wouldnt object to doing cloth... Considering I live in florida, and my supra has no AC... :icon_razz
Go to that same site i gave you and request that they send you a brochure, it is amazing. They have so many more materials than listed on the site. Cloth, Ostrich, etc. They will customize thempretty much any way you want.

Last edited:

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
Reign_Maker said:
But a thousand dollars? God thats just alot to recover a pair of seats... Duck tape is cheaper and that silver look might be sweet!
jdm recaro's FTW... or just find some rears in good condition, get em for like $50, then get some corbeau, bride, or recaro fronts... and it'll still be cheaper :)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Rajunz said:
They have so many more materials than listed on the sitr. Cloth, Ostrich, etc. They will cusomize pretty much any way you want.
You think they'd do an ostrich/gator/suade mix? :D:D:D

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
i hope to do mine very shortly, its not very easy doing seats so i see why people charge so much to do them. Just taking the fucking things apart is a bitch. I will be using a good strong vinyl and maybe suade* or something else.
Grey and black.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
This is my guess:

When you search the forum shows 'related' thread at the bottom.

Attachments

• untitled123.JPG
    untitled123.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 11

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Reign_Maker said:
Supra Mania: Our Search Function WORKS! ;)
LMAO and for that I am glad. It is not the search feature that is the problem, but rather the people who can't read all the way to the right side of the page to check the date.