How much to reupholster your seats?

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
thanks reign... they quoted me $250 to do the rear seats.... at the time i wanted to see the fronts first before paying more, and i just haven't had time to get back there yet to get it done, but i will eventually :)

DyslexicSquirrel

Busy Member
Mar 9, 2006
San Marcos, TX
does anyone have pics of an install of those leatherseats.com seats... preferably of someone who had never done it before :)

when will the next GB be on leatherseats.com... anyone know?

NJsupraA70

Ex-Supra Owner
Sep 18, 2005
NJ
ojonesjr said:
I reupholstered my seats...Took about 6 hours to do the two front seats and the bench in the back. I got seat skins from leatherseats.com!...The best 600 I ever spent. I called them made a deal...Got free shipping and free center console skin...They look brand new now. All I need is a paint job. I can show pics if any wants...

I have seen Odell's seats in person and I was amazed at the quality and tight fit. My first thought was WOW, I couldnt believe how good they looked! the leatherseats.com ones are the absolute way to go!

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
Perferated seating area ftw! i bought some rear black seats for my other 91 going to get the fronts redone eventually in black.. prolly go with leatherseats.com.. hopfully they'll have another group buy soon :)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Tek, I just went to their site, and pieced together how I want my seats, and it's about $800, that's pretty good, however, from every indication, looks like that's $800 just for the front seats... The site that Rajunz gave me includes the front, rears and door inserts: all for about the same price... Luckily, there is a local installer, I spoke with them today, and they seem really down to earth, and the complete package installed would be $1050... Front, rear and door inserts, two toned, just like I want... How can I beat that? And there is NO WAY Im going to even TRY to intall those leather seats on my own, lol...

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
Wow, you scored RM! I wish I could do that, locally in Canada most places want $1000 CDN just for 2 fronts basic, no fancy stuff. I'm not looking forward to spending an entire day installing my seats, but I am looking forward to the next 5 years lovin' it!

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
Reign_Maker said:
But a thousand dollars? God thats just alot to recover a pair of seats... Duck tape is cheaper and that silver look might be sweet!

well to end this all does he do a good job?

see the biggest prob in the world is who can you trust

for me i try to do any thing.
but when it comes to seat 's i whould have to get some to do it caus ei don't know how

sure if i put my mind to it chould do it but meh i got better things to do

in the end find some one that does a good job and if he is good pay a fair price