How about Jacksonville peeps?

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
To be completely honest.... I think I would rather save up for a cleaner one. But that is just me....... On the other hand, I spent more on my downpipe than you are paying for that car :icon_conf

So let see, that is Ian, Matt, Oscar, myself, hopefully Brad :dunno:....what about Jay....is he coming out???

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
Guys, i lost my job yesterday and i need help. Does anybody know if their place of business is hiring? I dont care what it is but i know i need something quick because i love my family too much to lose anything for them. Please help guys, im desperate.

oscar35783

Feb 24, 2006
Jax, FL
87nasupra said:
Guys, i lost my job yesterday and i need help. Does anybody know if their place of business is hiring? I dont care what it is but i know i need something quick because i love my family too much to lose anything for them. Please help guys, im desperate.

Citybank is hiring for customer service,retention sales, fraud dept, and collection. I already went through the interview, just waiting for the offer call. Check it out www.citicards.com.

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
Well, i got hired on at Tires Plus. Atleast i got a job and still making money. The car in ft. laudie has to wait until i find a truck to use to go get it. It's already paid for, just dont have a truck. I got my HG and head on the block now....I'm starting the re-assembly process, and gonna fix some more stuff under the hood. Upgrading ground wires, Oil leak from valve covers, oil filter relocation, ISC and Throttle body coolant by-pass. Whats gonna be the best way to flush out my cooling system? Run distilled water through it till its clear right? I'm going to be using 50% Toy. red and 40% water 10% Red line water wetter in my system.

Matt, did it seem like your head studs were kind of long to you? I've got 1 1/2 inch of stud out of the head but 1/2 inch of stud after i put the nuts on.

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
I used a Toyota HG and yeah i used some stuff almost like copper coat. cant think of the name right now though.

If anybody wants to help me put this thing back together, feel free to come by and help. My cell is 859-9127

oscar35783

Feb 24, 2006
Jax, FL
mhopemk3 said:
Is Brad going to part out his car?? I will give $500 for the motor without turbo.. :icon_bigg
He's talking about it. He wants to get his car running by x-mas, if not then he will get rid of it for sure.

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
Woo Hoo! I got my car running again. Just gotta Get some oil, and time it tomorrow after work and i'll be good to ride. I got all the sh!t put back together how it was suppost to go. Got my relocation kit put on too. Hopefully i won't fcuk it up again.

kuongie

kung pao
Aug 8, 2006
jacksonville
hey can you guys believe my car is still sittin at stage 6?? holy fuck its been a long time, i think this time ill have my car back in a couple days. dwights been seriously puttin a lot of time into that ford gttt, but he happened to put it aside for couple hours and make my downpipe last week. you know at this point i really wish i wouldve done the swap myself. does anybody else have a 1j in town?? cuz i have an extra downpipe sittin around