How about Jacksonville peeps?

ians13

Nov 8, 2005
Jacksonville, fl
yea the motor went in sunday started right up, i cracked that thing open and cleaned every thing valves,head, block, pistons, intake manifold trottle body. arp bolts with titan gasket.

i left off the egr, charcoal can, cruise controle stuff as it never worked,and the heater lines for the isc and trottle body.

Last edited:

oscar35783

Feb 24, 2006
Jax, FL
ians13 said:
yea the motor whent on sunday started right up, i cracked that thing open and cleaned every thing valves,head, block, pistons, intake manifold trottle body. arp bolts with titan gasket.

i left off the egr, charcoal can, cruise controle stuff as it never worked,and the heater lines for the isc and trottle body.
Did you go with the Titan MHG?

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
Val: i need the rubber gaskets for the tail lights. i got the Right light on and im doing the left tomorrow (forgot my socket at work) . And i need to get some targa top bolts. LMK !!!

Supra Dheez Nawtz

Sep 21, 2006
Jacksonville FL
As for the meet the other night ,that was pretty cool all of u are ugly as hell though :D (not sayin im pretty eather so dont get your hopes up oscar hehe) but we should start making thatr a once or twice a month ordeal. Matt so what did u think of that "v-tec" cam in second gear? lol

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
Anybody know where i can find a w-58 and gas, brake, and cutch pedal assembly to swap in my car?

Matt, I'm pretty sure that my tranny is about gone ( metal flakes and dark fluid in filter) I figure i would atleast swap to a manual.

oscar35783

Feb 24, 2006
Jax, FL
Man I am so tired between working on the lex/550s combo and installing the hardwood floor. Big thanks to Jay with the help.