Hmmm, Nw car maybbeeee

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
Yellow 13 said:
The single interest liability for my xA is actually way cheaper than full coverage for me.

no such thing...it's insurance that the bank buys to cover thier intrest in the car...there is absolutely no liability coverage for you...if you wreck it, the bank gets paid for their loss...if you wreck the car with this type of insurance, you have absolutely no liability coverage, no coverage at all in fact

i think you are confusing single intrest with liability they are not the same thing, and no single intrest is not cheaper than liability, in fact it's most likly going to be much higher than full-coverage

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Ok someone help me here I got lost somewhere in this thread. Kyle are you buying a MR2 or OneJoes car??? And why is OneJoe selling??? I didn't even think it was his car isnt it still licensed to his dad or something???? I saw the other day he was selling his tt wheels!!! Im cornfuzed someone help me understand.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
lol.

Here.

I have a friend who is selling his MR2. I was talking about loans
The insurance was way outta my league. I say screw it.
For 2k more I could have Joes Awesome car.
Im wating to talk to him to work somthing out
Then search for a loan.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Thanks im up to speed now................................lol

I hope all goes well OneJoe's car is sweet. At least we know it would be in good hands if Kyle gets it.............:icon_bigg

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
da89soup said:
At least we know it would be in good hands if Kyle gets it.............:icon_bigg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
I was looking for a 1990+ but his is just to awesome... I wanted a targa as well. But Im not gonna complain if i can get this car... Joe isnt avalible now tho. Too bad he has a life

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I was trying to be nice!!! I honestly think if he had a car he gave a shit about he would treat it with some respect. I dont know mabey im stupid!!! Here is to hoping anyway.................

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Hah. This car would have a car cover. I unno what to do with my NA now tho. Build and sell? I know ill miss it if I rid of it

I could try to rid of her with dignity tho... My first car.