Hmmm, Nw car maybbeeee

JENNY!

Supracute
Mar 29, 2006
Dublin, CA
www.myspace.com
used car loan- i dont tihnk they will do it because its so old & your going to need a co- signer because your under 18 and have no credit and even if you do its probly shit because you ahve overdrawen from your account so many times, and with a personal loan, intrest rates are usually pretty high.
&&&&& you dont even have money saved up do you? you should save money first espically if it needs that much work-- your not going to be able to afford loan payments a month plus all the work it needs. AND YOU STILL ARE ASKING YOUR MOTHER FOR GAS MONEY? if you REALLY want an mr.2- look on CL there is a few nice ones.

thesandymancan

a.k.a: mittens
Mar 7, 2006
boise, idaho
HellsLegion said:
Sandyman, I was talking to my buddy with an Alltrac last night, Why are MR2 CT-26's twin entry? Is it for small displacement velocity issues? I dunno if my turbo source would have one from a supra.

i realy know nothing about the mr2. all the info i got was from that article i posted.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
HellsLegion said:
Sandyman, I was talking to my buddy with an Alltrac last night, Why are MR2 CT-26's twin entry? Is it for small displacement velocity issues? I dunno if my turbo source would have one from a supra.
What it did was split up the exhasut gas equally, because if you have ever looked at a stock exhaust mani for the 3s, it is really short and WAAAY uneven. This produced more even flow and would actually improved throttle control. these exh. manifold's are evn worse in unevenness then our belived supras stock ones.

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
Ckanderson said:
if the loan amount is under 9999 dollars you dont need full coverage ;)

unfortunately, that's not accurate, you would be suprised how many people come into the dealership that think that way...they usually leave pissed off.

the banks want that asset covered, and are downright mean to people who don't carry full coverage.you ever hear of single-intrest insurance? the finance company or bank puts it on your car note, its frighteningly expensive, about 2x what full coverage is, and it only covers their intrest in the car...you still have no liability coverage for the car.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Nein. Im getting this Deuce.
And Jenny, Ive only overdrawn once. I also dont have a credit score, Ive found out. So im fresh slate.

Im listing up some credit unions and gonna visit today. Ill get some info and relay it to my dad.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I think you should buy a gay assed blue 1jz supra. Maybe you can find one in California with a driftmotion swap in it..........Hint, hint................lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
mind reading is just one of my specialties...................;)

I hope everything works out for you. Anybody would be lucky to own that car. Hells + blue 1jz = more talent than you can handle.................:naughty: