Hi! I'm New Here!

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
AF1JZ;887784 said:
Welcome to SM Savannah!!!! Very lucky of you to have 2 MKIV's....But, you gotta get a MKIII for sure though :D

I actually have a lead on a cherry one.. Its all stock..Its a 1990 with only 70,000 miles.. Turbo.. Manual... Original red paint..Its cherry... Its only $2,000.. I dont know if thats good or bad for an MKIII

savannahashlee

Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
BlackMKIII;888120 said:
All stock = I never did any maintenance on this car. Everything is original. :biglaugh:

Watch for a blown head gasket. If it is blown, $500 max. If it's not, $2-3.5k is reasonable.

I see the lady every day..she works just down the complex from me..she drives it to work.. She has all the maintenance record, she's the original owner. I'll ask her about the head gasket.. I have no problem having a mechanic look at it

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
savannahashlee;888266 said:
You can happy dance for me.. How about that

Haha! You know how to keep the boys around here happy ;)

One extra-special happy dance coming up:

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

savannahashlee

Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
Okay, I suck ass... I see all these awesome sigs, and pictures... I cant do anything like that..I am so technologically retarded.. I love your signature Vixen..I would love one like that.. Then again, I have no decent High Def shots of my Supras either... Guh! I suck

RaTyBaStArD

May 15, 2007
Oregon
savannahashlee;888343 said:
Good to see another Oregonian..You going to Import Motion next month? I am taking both Supras there

Unfortunately No. Funny thing is..... I dont even have a Supra, lol. I own a 85' Corolla SR5 coupe and I want to do a 7M-GTE swap into it. Thats why Im here in this Supra forum.