Hi! I'm New Here!

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
Welcome, Savannah! Glad to have you here. Both of your Supras are beautiful! I like how you kept your cars with the stock body since a lot of MK4's seem to have something added body wise. Also nice that both of yours are stock too! Becoming harder and harder to see them like that.

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
mkthree92;888864 said:
Welcome, Savannah! Glad to have you here. Both of your Supras are beautiful! I like how you kept your cars with the stock body since a lot of MK4's seem to have something added body wise. Also nice that both of yours are stock too! Becoming harder and harder to see them like that.

Yeah.. I'm not huge into body kits or anything. The most I will do anymore is boost the black one..You cant have a 6 speed TT without doing that.. :evil2: Other then that, they will remain the same.. I think the Supra looks beautiful the way it is, body wise... I know its gonna suck when I show because some judges like that kind of stuff

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
savannahashlee;889191 said:
Yeah.. I'm not huge into body kits or anything. The most I will do anymore is boost the black one..You cant have a 6 speed TT without doing that.. :evil2: Other then that, they will remain the same.. I think the Supra looks beautiful the way it is, body wise... I know its gonna suck when I show because some judges like that kind of stuff

Sounds like a good plan. I'm just/have just added a few little things to my 92 to get it some more pep, and plan to maintain it as best I can now. I agree- stock body already looks great. If I had a MK4 Supra, the only body change I'd make might be to going wingless. :icon_razz Add a lip too, maybe.