Here is a nice 92 w/ shadow grey interior I found for sale!

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
:withstupi

Teal doesnt do a damn thing for me, rare or not....but I would have to keep a towel in the car for everytime I looked at that shadow grey leather interior!

Bottom line, its a nice car for a good price and if I wasnt already commited to making Lucy ROTM quality I would buy it.

Im actually suprised one of you bay area guys hasnt picked it up.

ViR2

Supraniac
May 20, 2006
Lithuania
www.hpaddict.eu
I dont hate this color, nor I disslike it, but it looks somehow strange on sports car, it should look OK on sedan or a small city car, but i do have to get used to it on an MKIII. But anyway, its a really rare color, nice find ;)

T-Roy

supra parts truck driver
Feb 24, 2006
Dublin,ca
profile.myspace.com
soo this car looked like it had a bov and a intake,there was a piece of tubing where the aftermarket bov would be and it was missing the bolts that hold the airfilter box on.also it has some kinda muffler on it.magnaflow or something.yes the car was clear,and i would pay 5k or 4800 without thoes ugly wheels(woo what a deal) ,but i have know clue how the car was driven by its old owner.it would be a amazing car for a 2j swap if you have that kinda money for a project

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Yeah, what's with the tubing on the hose before the 3000 pipe?

Ridiculously smokey interior
Hatch lock doesn't work (won't open)
Radio doesn't work
Power mirrors don't work
Battery wires have been tapped--what for?
Missing lip
Scratch on front bumper

Sounded gorgeous, though.
Purred like a kitten
Trim is perfect

My car is just now developing what I'm afraid is rod knock, literally just got bad as I was leaving the lot (what, get jealous or something? :p) so I may end up picking it up, iono.