Here is a nice 92 w/ shadow grey interior I found for sale!

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Reign_Maker said:
$4800? TAKE IT! Thats INSANE! You guys kill me! You know how rare this car is and the condition is incredible! What an awesome platform to build on...

That is nothing. I am still kicking myself for not picking up a 92 black on black with a factory sunroof for $900 2 weeks ago.. Clean car too....oh well can't have it all...

JENNY!

Supracute
Mar 29, 2006
Dublin, CA
www.myspace.com
i told him 4300 without the ugly wheels and he said thats below his cost, then he told me he wanted to sell it to me because i reminded him of that girl race car driver because i knew what i was doing.
uhh, g2g guy.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Whoa!
Jenny, what dealer? Is it that little one on Fremont Blvd across from Washington HS? Whats the name, I'm gonna go check it out tomorrow after school. Thats flipping gorgeous!

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
suprastanger507mgte said:
That is nothing. I am still kicking myself for not picking up a 92 black on black with a factory sunroof for $900 2 weeks ago.. Clean car too....oh well can't have it all...

you homo! shoulda told me. I woulda bought it.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
OneJoeZee said:
you homo! shoulda told me. I woulda bought it.

What....I was going to pick it up myself in the afternoon after I saw the car...but she called me later and told me someone gave her 900 and she had the pink slip with her so she gave it to him.. lol...that was definitely gay of my luck.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
JENNY! said:
yeah! it has some like, old grey cadillac infront of it.
Kk, thanks!

I'm gonna see if I can get my dad to replace his ghetto 2000 Pontiac with it if I like what I see tomorrow. So many probs w/ that stupid car of his.....

I kinda doubt he will, but he loves driving my car (he takes it instead of his every time I'm gone on trips or anything), so maybe...

Man that's beautiful! How is the sales guy on test drives? Cuz I've had people wait and make me listen through hours of "you have to hear all these great details about the car first!" and then pester me the whole way through, and then some go in immediately, get the keys, and tell me to come back when I was done and let them know, and to keep it overnight if I want.

Pain in the rear to get it out or quick drive?

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
The Amazing Spider-Man said:
wow that is clean! so let me make sure i got this right. the rarest supra color out there are teal, white package and light blue right? and they're even rarer when they're 90-92, sunroof, turbo, manual and shadow grey intereior?

Yup, this is pretty much the most difficult supra to obtain.