Guitar Hero II

NastyNate

Jun 21, 2007
SA,TX
suprra_girl said:
oh... now the score is something like 236k on war pigs hehe... and i finished the medium 5 stars :D woot

and omg hard is soooo hard ahah

I said the same thing about hard mode. I just got this last week too. medium and easy were waaaay to easy. Hard is a huge leap. I cant get past the 4th song yet, the one by wolfmother. Woman, I think it is.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
I play it on hard or occasionally on expert. My brother is the one who plays it the most though, he's beat every song on expert, including the bonus songs. I think he had the most trouble with Jordan.

My brother is insane, he memorized Fat Lip in the original Guitar Hero so he could play it without looking......

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
I just played some of GHI two days ago. Started the career on expert, played for about 45 min.-1 hour, made it to the third set of songs. Had 1 3 star song, the rest were about even with 4 and 5 star scores...

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
wow!!! hehee... it'll take me a while before i'm that good lol
still having trouble with woman lol, i think i'm gonna have to practice hammer ons & pull offs in practice mode... and that will still take me ages haha

the thing that really gets me is i can get through heaps of the harder songs in quickplay i.e misirlou, beast & the harlot, Jessica etc but not that damn woman LOL

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
thread revival :D

so now i've completed woman, and now i'm up to tier 8!!!
misirlou, beast & the harlot, carry me home, institutionalised and another one to go... i'm come a long way heheh... i even beat woman on expert!!!! :eek: i was omging at myself when i was doing it hahah... so yea

anyone else still playing?

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
sm_photo_missing.jpg

I am the guitar hero. :biglaugh: