Guitar Hero II

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
I'm sure there was another thread here somewhere but i can't find it :icon_conf

But anyway... anyone still playing and how's your career going :)

When i first started Easy seemed impossible LOL... now i can pretty much perfect them and moved on to medium and slowly working through those but have figured out i HAVE to use hammer ons and pull offs so i'm trying to get used to it to get through the songs... i played a song on hard just for giggles and got to 60 odd % on possum kingdom or whatever it is heheh

so yea how you guys doin ;)

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
I'm still at the bottom end of Hard, song #36 or around there... Madhouse perhaps? It's been a while since I've looked at career mode. Laid to Rest is kicking my ass as well.

I should probably have it beat down in a month or two.

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
I've had GH 2 for three days now and I'm going back over medium and getting 5 stars on everything before I move onto hard. I have a double jointed pinky that trys to pop out of joint so its tough to get that orange key for me on hard.

...Maybe I'll just have Kyle beat it...

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
TOMA70E said:
I've had GH 2 for three days now and I'm going back over medium and getting 5 stars on everything before I move onto hard. I have a double jointed pinky that trys to pop out of joint so its tough to get that orange key for me on hard.

...Maybe I'll just have Kyle beat it...

Bring it! I had a crowd at best buy for 80's. It was embarrassing, I just wanted to try one song, then bam, 5 seconds later, a whole asian family was watching me.

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
Big Wang Bandit said:
Bring it! I had a crowd at best buy for 80's. It was embarrassing, I just wanted to try one song, then bam, 5 seconds later, a whole asian family was watching me.

K, Everyone at my job got fired today so I got plenty of freetime again :icon_razz

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Rock the 80's sucked except for like 4 songs. They have Extreme in rock the 80s! hahah.
Extreme_%28album%29.jpg

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
Big Wang Bandit said:

ROFL ive seen it too much, when i worked at cameras in best buy... right next to a GH2 display... crowds all day... i cant stand the game.. never played it... people turning it up and hearing the same songs 300x a week :p

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
sounds like you guys are doin pretty dam well ;)
when i tried hard i couldn't even perceive how i was going to hit the orange button LOL
I guess i'll stick to medium, get good there then try hard again hehe

so, i guess i should buy rock the 80's a well.. what about the other one rock band? anyone played that?