GTEpowered.com is getting well known! Vid inside (from Spain) Update Dec14/07

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
We'll see... maybe if my brother builds his proposed FD RX7 with 2JZ-GTE power it may one day grace this site ;).

I haven't really looked at the site much yet, but from what I've seen it looks like a nice start so far. :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
Maybe an honorable mention section? For his hot wife? :sarcasm:

I'm not above pimpin her out to get on the site..................:evil2:

(Vonda, if you're reading this, IJ changed my post)

bfr1992t

The quiet one
Oct 29, 2005
Ohio
dbsupra90 said:
nice! glad you got it up and running.

i hate to pick fly shit out of pepper, but please o please fix: ect, ect ect

its et cetera (etc), not electronically controlled transmission :)

The history page could be written better and has a number of grammar and punctuation mistakes.

I'll sign up if sent an application.

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
kwnate said:
Some people may get invites?? You just need to dl the application and return it (once they have it available).

I turned in my app the other day, I guess they're debating whether or not to accept it :icon_surp

I think they're dabating letting YOU in.....the car is a sure thing! :biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
bfr1992t said:
The history page could be written better and has a number of grammar and punctuation mistakes.

I'll sign up if sent an application.

I know that we need to get the grammar sorted but didn't think anyone would notice that right away LOL I have been working on a little bit of everything from history to other parts of the site with Miguel.(web admin)

UPDATE: The Home page has an application that you can click and download. :)

As Supracentral also stated> Doesn't matter how you make the power...just make it... > Even if it is all nitrous :biglaugh:

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
kwnate said:
Some people may get invites?? You just need to dl the application and return it (once they have it available).

I turned in my app the other day, I guess they're debating whether or not to accept it :icon_surp

After long meetings and going over little details of the car, we decided that you can come on board :) (well, the car :icon_razz ) Keep an eye out :)

Duane

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
upgradedsupra said:
As Supracentral also stated> Doesn't matter how you make the power...just make it... > Even if it is all nitrous :biglaugh:

Duane

mmmm, on GTE powered with a stock twin 1jz. slow66, i might need to borrow your nitrous kit for a little while, and your 200hp nossle.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
flubyux2 said:
Duane, i guess that was you that Texted me earlier? lol Nate is on the site. ima check it out.

Yes I did LOL

New updates again with members and application. If you guys know some good candidates, send them over. :icon_bigg

Duane