Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
Apparently they do.

They mean annoying.

There's no need for odd thread titles, just explain what the thread is, and that's it. Same reason I edit thread titles that are all caps or have 10 exclamation marks in them, it just looks goofy.

Didn't mean anything sinister ;), just saying I was the one that did it, in case you had any questions; which apparently you did. :)

Hope that answers them. If you have any further questions, PM me. No need to have this type of thing in this thread.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
7Mboost said:
Damn, one 7M guys? Some people to need to start fillin that list! :)

They will and we have many to come. Just waiting on applications to be returned :)

Again this is still in the process of being updated. We are adding content, pics a few profiles and many little details as well over the next few days.

Duane

TurboStreetCar

Formerly Nosechunks
Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
MRSUPRA said:
Why is there an MK4 on the front page?
My first thought aswell.

Firefox 2.0.0.6, i get nothing when i click on the 1j and 2j engines, maybe thats just how it is because theres no cars for them. Also no selection for the 3S motor but im sure your aware of that.

Looks good Guys, Keep up the good work. :bigthumb:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
nosechunks said:
My first thought aswell.

Firefox 2.0.0.6, i get nothing when i click on the 1j and 2j engines, maybe thats just how it is because theres no cars for them. Also no selection for the 3S motor but im sure your aware of that.

Looks good Guys, Keep up the good work. :bigthumb:

I am aware of the 3S and it could be added once we get some proven 500 RWHP cars but until then, we will stick with these for now.

The other engines have no cars just yet so it will work soon. Waiting on a few applications :)

The MKIV is also a GTE powerplant therefore will be a part of the site obviously. As I stated in a previous post, the banner will eventually have rotating cars from various members :) (at least that is the plan)

Oh! and thanks for the comments :icon_bigg

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I"ve ordered a standalone from driftmotion to help me reach the required horsepower, but I may have to put my 7m back in to make it................:biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
I"ve ordered a standalone from driftmotion to help me reach the required horsepower, but I may have to put my 7m back in to make it................:biglaugh:

As long as it isn't the GE :sarcasm:You get my email?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Yes I got it. I replied to it, but you probably seen it was from me and sent it to the trash...............:biglaugh:

Good night all.