GT4 Competition...if you're in it then look here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
Sorry Hells, but 9 people submitted before 11 PM so I have to continue. :(

Anyways, after school I'll go update the standings. I plan to have the next due date for Thursday 11PM EST.

7MGTEsup

Formerly 'Down but not out'
Jun 14, 2005
England
Sorry guys been away for a few days and had no internet access, I'm still in and hopefully will be able to make a usefull contribution on the remaining tracks. The time I posted for the last track of 1:36.whatever it was, was my best time I'm sorry I didn't make it clear.

ross1

Jul 14, 2005
va
not to make this get dragged out longer but i think that we should change the due dates on the tracks and make each one due on sunday by 11

just my thoughts so i can deal with school too don't know what the rest think...

ross

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
ross1 said:
not to make this get dragged out longer but i think that we should change the due dates on the tracks and make each one due on sunday by 11

just my thoughts so i can deal with school too don't know what the rest think...

ross

People said to make the due dates every 3-4 days, so I'm doing that. Weekly would go by too slowly.

ross1

Jul 14, 2005
va
not a problem i'm just getting ready for mid-terms and dont' have as much time as i'd like to spend getting a good time (need to study) but don't want to let my team down since i signed up...

ross

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
To tell you the truth, the 1st/2nd place will always be occupied by your team, so it won't really matter :D

ross1

Jul 14, 2005
va
i can't even find either of those cars in my lots, i wish so i could see what they look like

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
ross1 said:
i can't even find either of those cars in my lots, i wish so i could see what they look like
yea i have yet to see them in the used car lot and if you do get them new they are well over 75k

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.