Great targa weather today

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
suprarx7nut;944521 said:
Say what?!?!

I guess I've never really tried to take it off by myself for fear of the top slipping and me denting a corner or mushing the underside liner, but how exactly do you go about grabbing it?

First I put both hands under the roof and raise it in the front IIRC, then I slide my left hand to the edge (I'm standing on the drivers side) and raise the roof. No problemo.

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
just reach in and grab it like a waiter carries drinks...you can do it with one hand. Or am i just a giant or something?

Isphius

May 30, 2006
long branch
SupraSportJack;946777 said:
Everyone sucks........

Why the fuck do I stay stay in MN?

You could say the same about most of the states! i hate NJ for 3 reasons - too many people, too expensive, and the weather. at least you dont have the first 2 problems up there....or maybe im just assuming? It sucks here though we have the most expensive car insurance in the world

Isphius

May 30, 2006
long branch
LilMissMkIII;948893 said:
It's close to 100 here today and finally not raining! Definitely going for a topless drive later on :D

isnt it like the middle of summer there right now? I need a house down there and up here so i can be in the summer weather all year! my friend was telling me christmas there was like a party on the beach with fireworks and beer and stuff. he went to college there

iHartSupra

Mar 21, 2006
Duluth, MN
its 0 here currently....Fahrenheit...but still cold. It wont get above 30 here next to lake superior for a month at least... We dont really notice it however; you get used to it and anything above 20 feels great after awhile. Sweatshirt weather