Great targa weather today

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
drove around with my targa off today. going to be doing more later :icon_bigg
Targa > Hardtop. I thanks close friends for not letting me think otherwise. SoCal = Best weather for owning a targa!

DegreE

Banned
Jan 11, 2008
Memphis & Miami
Here in Memphis its been 30-40 degrees, finally the temp rose to 70s and my top came off for the first time when I bought the car in jan.

I'm lovin' it.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
My friend had his T-Tops off his Camaro at lunch... It started raining and we had to haul serious balls to get somewhere we could safely put them back on :rofl:

About how long does it take to get the targa off a Supra?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I drove to the golf course with mine off saturday.............damn I love driving my supra with the top off and the new found torque.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
It was fucking SNOWING here is Texas!!!

It's was a damn blizzard (at least for us) and a good couple inches fell.

2 days ago is was 80, and it's gonna be in the 20's tonight, this is nuts!

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
I wish i still had my targa :( although the 924 has a giant removable sunroof. Its like 7/8 of the roof area, and it goes in the trunk. pretty crazy. Just wish i didnt live in NJ. warmest day of the year so far here and you still need a jacket. its 58 i believe

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
Isphius;944368 said:
I wish i still had my targa :( although the 924 has a giant removable sunroof. Its like 7/8 of the roof area, and it goes in the trunk. pretty crazy. Just wish i didnt live in NJ. warmest day of the year so far here and you still need a jacket. its 58 i believe

It is huge! I just remember the sunroof being too far back, so your head is actually covered by the roof still, and the opening is sorta behind you... With the supra, the center of the opening is right above your head, giving you more of an open air feel. :)