gay ticket

MKTURBO3

Jun 8, 2007
NEWYORK
hey sup guys i just got a summons for a modified exhaust. i have a apexi exhaust with a 4' tip. Has anyone ever got one is there any way around this?

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
do some research on whats considered too loud db wise. from there get yours tested to see how loud it really is. if its under take the paper work in to show its not loud and go from there. if its too loud put the silencer in and be done with it

garagefujimoto

Local Tire Destroyer
May 27, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
They have no noise tickets here...but you can get dinged $115 for a "widened outlet"

Funny that my 3 inch duals were widened enough on a V8 to warrant the ticket..while 100 Dodge diesels smoke around town with 6+ inch sewer pipes billowing on the poor mudflaps

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
that's retarded... I'd like to see what they say about a TRD Celica since it CAME that way...

Texas isn't too bad about the retard laws (thank god), but there are grey areas they can screw you in still which sucks...

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
nice delete CK.

p701086_1.gif

balong

suprastar
Mar 17, 2007
Calgary
there is, i got one before.
excessive noise from exhaust.
then he also took a print of my outlet and said it was huge.
asshole cop

garagefujimoto said:
They have no noise tickets here...but you can get dinged $115 for a "widened outlet"

Funny that my 3 inch duals were widened enough on a V8 to warrant the ticket..while 100 Dodge diesels smoke around town with 6+ inch sewer pipes billowing on the poor mudflaps