gay ticket

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Fuzz420 said:
im glad i live in ky, all you need is seatbelts, wheels, and a windshield and your legal
You forgot a light that indicates you are stopping.
"Alright Jacob, get back dare in da back and turnon dat dare hand torch when i say now. K?"

YouGotSpooled

Aug 3, 2006
Saskatoon, Sk. Canada
You know how I know your gay.....?
You got a ticket for being gay.

I just put in a silencer, but Ive never been bothered about the noise. Id just rather not risk it. I dont have the money.

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Around here the law states they have to have a certified dB meter and be certified on how to porperly use it.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
MKTURBO3 said:
hey sup guys i just got a summons for a modified exhaust. i have a apexi exhaust with a 4' tip. Has anyone ever got one is there any way around this?

i would say "who the fuck are you? super man? your ears can meter decibles?"

silencer + cat ... dont tell me you are running astraight pipe :p hehe

MKTURBO3

Jun 8, 2007
NEWYORK
damnn i just asked cause this is my first time getting pulled for an bs exhaust being too loud. dont have the stock exhaust guess ill have to go to the junkyard and just get a reciept

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
LOL, only on SM could you guys keep an informative thread funny as hell while answering the question....only on sm I tell ya.

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
**KNOCK ON WOOD** but i've been driving for 2 months with an open down pipe, i've drove past many cops and haven't gotten pulled over for it. I got looks when i had my goliath exhaust on but i don't have an exahust period and i don't get bothered yet its louder then the goliath

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
learn how to drive the car quietly? around 2300 and 2800RPM there are "quiet" areas in most exhausts. if a RSR can be quiet in those areas, then your little apexi can.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
I know how to make my full 3" turbo back RSR GTII quiet ;). Not quite off the throttle, but just enough to put a tad bit of fuel into it while you are slowly loosing speed as you pass the cop :D