For all those That like me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjustin13

Supra teacher 101
Apr 4, 2005
Idaho
Close this thread, I'v calmed down for tiny bit, and he stopped responding to me when i said meet me face to face. thanks

Last edited:

Superjustin13

Supra teacher 101
Apr 4, 2005
Idaho
silent_sniper said:
post the link to the supra hes selling i wanna see how bad it is

not a supra, Its my new project, and I just told him to meet me face to face so we Can solve this Shit talking.

Superjustin13

Supra teacher 101
Apr 4, 2005
Idaho
*HIM*

i wish u could count but u cant.it was posted 2 times...as far as sending u pic. NO... you seem to forget i own the car. i decide the final cost...and now that i dont like the way u write. i will never sell you my car. now go and cry to mommy and daddy about it and shut the fuck up

*ME Explaining*

theres one EMail he said when i asked if he'd take 1,500 Cash and if i could have more pictures of the car, and a lil info on it and he was asking 2000OBO, he posted it on Craigslist 4 times. I asked for vin number to run the number to see if its clean for my new build.

He keeps emailing me and saying im a dumb fuck, im to stupid to own the car, My mom this and that, I told him to meet me Locally *were 40 miles apart and I said i'd make the drive* to meet him Face to face and run his mouth to me, and he hasnt Replied to me on that yet, Yes internet aruging is bullshit.

BUT not when your Local :p

i also said he's fuckin with the wrong person.

im gonna laugh if he thinks im some small as teen, when a 6'3 264 pound "Dumbfuck (me)* gets out of the car and whoops his fucking ass

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
but, what if he is 6'5", 280lbs and knows ninja?

i agree with john, find another one for a better price. they are everywhere.

Superjustin13

Supra teacher 101
Apr 4, 2005
Idaho
Dunckel said:
but, what if he is 6'5", 280lbs and knows ninja?

i agree with john, find another one for a better price. they are everywhere.

yeah, I takes me alot to get angry, im the type of person that only gets angry a few times a year, but theyre Explosive.

and Yes, I know im gonna go PIck up One from Seattle, one for 1k and it looks in good condition, i Can fly down there, visit my brother and drive it back.

sUprised i havent gotten flamed yet for building a drag camaro

Status
Not open for further replies.