Not open for further replies.

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
tbcmorris;1342630 said:
Anxiousness with supras causes fail......littlemiss has the right mindset

LilMissMkIII;1342637 said:
^^Had the anxiousness -> fail occur too many times ;)

I have been patient for over 5 years, several thousand dollars, hundreds of replacement parts and MANY bumps in the road...... I said I was getting a bit anxious, not careless.

It is physically impossible for me not be anxious. I mean, this is boost we are talking about...come on people! :icon_razz

I am hoping for an update by the end of this week too, but the way things have been going I am not counting on it....:(

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
OOOOOPPPPS sorry for that momentary lapse of stupidness..............:biglaugh:

We all know Dave will never be finished with his supra...........:cry:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
7thousandpiecesMGTE;1344361 said:
I have been patient for over 5 years.

I am hoping for an update by the end of this week too, but the way things have been going I am not counting on it....:(

You have me beat! Mine's only been off the road for just on 13 months, since Chloe came along!

Gotta be positive mate!

I'm not 100% sure if there will be an update on the weekend... Depends on stuff being sent from interstate, and then delivered. Not holding my breath, but still keeping my fingers crossed the stuff shows up! :)

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
I just got my car running after having RK from 2004. And all I can say is that getting to drive it again was amazing and it was worth every day knowing it was done right!

It was definately fun when I still got deliveries of go fast and shiney parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.